Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather watch May vs GGG or Canelo vs GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Maybe, I personally wouldnt mind watching GGG vs Mayweather and not to watch him lose but because I think he has a better chance at winning. Never liked Canelo and I respect Mayweather and think he is bigger than what most portray him to be but it wouldve been better maybe 2 years ago. So now I have to be with the majority and say Canelo vs. GGG...
    Yeah, I wasn't trying to insinuate everyone thinks GGG stream rolls Floyd, or that everyone just wants to see him lose, but I do feel that's what a lot of people want. Get Floyd beat.

I think if anyone gave Khan a chance against Canelo, then Floyd would definitely be seen as a very tough opponent for GGG, but I think Floyd falls short on this one, and it's not worth it. Don't give the haters the satisfaction of seeing him lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
      Yeah, I wasn't trying to insinuate everyone thinks GGG stream rolls Floyd, or that everyone just wants to see him lose, but I do feel that's what a lot of people want. Get Floyd beat.

I think if anyone gave Khan a chance against Canelo, then Floyd would definitely be seen as a very tough opponent for GGG, but I think Floyd falls short on this one, and it's not worth it. Don't give the haters the satisfaction of seeing him lose.
      No I feel you bro and I agreed just wanted to give a different perspective. But I think Floyd might actually be the betting favorite if it happened anywhere below 159, and theres a lot of people epecially now that want to see Canelos block knocked off...

Comment

id think the people who are desperate to see mayweather lose would pick that fight. but the best fight to make both in their primes is canelo ggg. Im not gonna lie tho my dream fight is still ggg ward i think that was the best fight boxing could of made. ward vs kov and ggg vs canelo not so shabby either tho

Comment

Working...
        X