No announcement yet.

Chocolate Gonzalez says he's moving up, doesn't care about Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Gonzalez says he's moving up, doesn't care about Estrada

There you have it this dude is a fuccing coward. All this ***** does is cry about arguello and how he was a warrior but this dude is a btchh at least Mayorga wanted to fight everyone
    looks like he's becoming a business man likes his boy gg

Comment

If you bothered seeing his last fight you would know the kid needs to move up. He has gotten to big for his current weight and looked slow and not as precise. Besides he already fought Estrada and beat him.

Comment

I think he just said that the gift could happen at 115. I'm not willing to call it a duck if they fight at 115. Chocolatito rehydrated to 126 on Saturday. He's obviously tight at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
          If you bothered seeing his last fight you would know the kid needs to move up. He has gotten to big for his current weight and looked slow and not as precise. Besides he already fought Estrada and beat him.
          If you bothered watching boxing you would know that Estrada had to come down in weight to fight him and now he will have to move up. All because this diva wants 2M

Comment

That's not what he said at all.

He said he's moving up to 115lbs and if Estrada wants the fight he'll also move up to 115lbs.

The guy is obviously having trouble making 112.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              If you bothered watching boxing you would know that Estrada had to come down in weight to fight him and now he will have to move up. All because this diva wants 2M
              Fought him and beat him. You take a risk when you play with weight just to make a fight. GGG understands this Dawson and Estrada didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                That's not what he said at all.

He said he's moving up to 115lbs and if Estrada wants the fight he'll also move up to 115lbs.

The guy is obviously having trouble making 112.
                What I'm saying is that Estrada already had to move down for this coward and now if he wants a rematch he has to move up why? Because other nerds like you are hyping him up and he feels entitled. That's why

Comment

Another HBO fighter, another fight fans really wanted to see likely not happening.

Comment

So this means Naoya Inoue vs Gonzalez? Hell yeah I'm absolutely pumped for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X