Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye making a comeback, ignores Fury match

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...meback-5400333

Discuss

I'm glad david haye is coming back, he brings excitement, but the dude is a total douche bag..

"I miss big stadium fights". Yet won't fight fury, who would most certainly sell out any stadium in the UK if they fought

Ducking fury, and will be ducking Joshua in the future..

Only fights I'm interested in seeing haye in is vs fury, povetkin, wilder and maybe huck

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I'm glad david haye is coming back, he brings excitement, but the dude is a total douche bag..

"I miss big stadium fights". Yet won't fight fury, who would most certainly sell out any stadium in the UK if they fought

Only fights I'm interested in seeing haye in is vs fury, povetkin, wilder and maybe huck
      Wilder is nothing more than a ****** mother ****ing punk that couldn't handle a real man like the 2 time champ Haye!!!!!!!!

Comment

Haye is one to talk about others cheating their way to "Millionaire's Row"

I think it's pathetic that he's talking that way about Fury. If Fury beats Wilder or Wlad, Haye would be begging to fight him and Fury should just stick it to him.

Comment

Haye is back taking back his titles no other heavy in the world can handle his speed and power not a single one. The division is weak and Haye is prime he will rule

Comment

In terms of pure entertainment, trash talk, press conferences:

David Haye vs. Shannon Briggs

Comment

Originally posted by 1lparm View Post
              Haye is back taking back his titles no other heavy in the world can handle his speed and power not a single one. The division is weak and Haye is prime he will rule
              This dude ain't taking no titles... Been gone for 3+ years

Knowing him, he will comeback vs some prizefighter tournament winner, and then Chisora rematch, then sign for a big fight, postpone it twice and then retire 7 weeks before the fight, only to give interviews 16 months later pronouncing his desires to comeback...
              The dude is like Ray leonard or floyd mayweather with all these retirements, except those guys actually made big fights

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Fury said he would never fight Haye either, so...

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Fury said he would never fight Haye either, so...
                  Fury-haye will become the new manny-floyd

It will take years to make

Comment

Haye is money no body makes money like him in the heavys he's the big name he makes money he's taking back his belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X