No announcement yet.

Denis Boytsov vs. Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    and guess who gave it to him - a British judge...one Dave Parris.

Of course the UK isn't immune to controversial decisions (eg. Froch-Dirrell), I just thought it odd to say there was 'no chance' of Boytsov winning a decision in Britain when it really would be more reflective of boxing judging in Germany.
    I was just teasing ya man. As long as Texas and Arum are not involved I don't care where the fight is.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      You think Boytsov stops Fury,, Tunney?

Considering the staggering size difference (Boytsov is a natural cruiserweight) difference and the fact Boytsov hasn't looked that impressive for a while now, while fury is looking better with each fight, I think that's a bold pick
      I'm not sure.

Boytsov has one-punch KO power, and Fury isn't hard to hit.

But Fury is huge and will have an enormous reach advantage, and Boytsov is aggressive so he can be hit on the way in.

No doubt someone is getting stopped in this one, if it happens (the article says it will be either Grano or Boytsov).

Comment

As Fury is now dedicated and in shape, I'll go with him by T/KO. He's likely too big for Boytsov, who hasn't been exactly tearing it up lately.

Comment

I'll pick Boystov by stoppage on this one. Fury chin is very questionable, one left hook from an unfit and overweight chisora, who isn't exactly a power puncher had fury rocked. Boystov has the power to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            I'll pick Boystov by stoppage on this one. Fury chin is very questionable, one left hook from an unfit and overweight chisora, who isn't exactly a power puncher had fury rocked. Boystov has the power to stop him.
            Who is the best fighter Boytsov has demonstrated his power against?

Comment

For Fury's safety they should stay well clear of Boystov.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                For Fury's safety they should stay well clear of Boystov.
                i'll bet you 100 billion Fury beats Boytsov

and a further 50 billion that you wont give him credit when he does

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  i'll bet you 100 billion Fury beats Boytsov

and a further 50 billion that you wont give him credit when he does
                  I'll accept both bets.

Then maybe you'll actually open your eyes and realise.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    I'll accept both bets.

Then maybe you'll actually open your eyes and realise.
                    Either way, one of us will

Comment

i hope it is Boytsov. i've delayed buying tickets to go to this until his opponent is named (assuming its still in Belfast). I figured it would be a tin can so i wouldnt bother go. But Fury v Boytsov would do.

Comment

Working...
                      X