No announcement yet.

Let's Take A Minute To Show Floyd Mayweather Some Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
    dont even bother arguing with these guys there days will come, these guys on this board act as if they have no issues of their own , yes floyd has his issues but the dude is not a threat to society, people like jerry sanduski, and these damn catholic priest are far worse but they remain free, however floyd will have to serve time which isnt alot.... maybe this is something he needed to humble himself (whish he needs to do) hopefully he gets his act together and stops being so hot headed... these people have personal issues with floyd... but the whole cold heartedness of the **** they are saying makes no sense! of course we as his fans are sad about this situation, if it were someone they were a fan of they would be sad to, but these guys will pay for all these ignorant comments one way or another... its pathetic!
    That's one of the costs of being succesful and reaching the platue of your respected field. The beauty of it is Floyd will come out of prison still the best fighter in the world and a multi-millionaire. These people will still be spending their free time hating on someone they've never met over the internet in a desperate attempt to mask how unhappy they are with their own lives.

Floyd's record should be 43-0 cause he's beaten these losers worse than any opponent he's ever faced

Comment

I support the beating of women?????????????????

WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
        lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

floyd will have to learn his lesson the hardest way possible, which is prison. love ya floyd, but you deserve it, think next time you want to hit a women, its wrong, only a b!tch ass hits girls.

Comment

Floyd deserves every minute of his damn time. It doesn't really matter does it? He'll still be a millionaire and superstar after he gets out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              sorry floyd, lol, i will never support you on your everlasting search for your gay rights, lol, luckily for floyd, lol, threadstarter will, lol, nyahahahaha
              You folks hate Floyd with a passion I see...smh 1

I hope Floyd comes out on top one way or another. Floyd helped me to understand boxing as a science. Due to a lack of k.o power as a welterweight I have rounds and rounds of brilliance and blueprints on how to handle most situations technically.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
                You folks hate Floyd with a passion I see...smh 1

I hope Floyd comes out on top one way or another. Floyd helped me to understand boxing as a science. Due to a lack of k.o power as a welterweight I have rounds and rounds of brilliance and blueprints on how to handle most situations technically.
                you must be even more pathetic than the loser threadstarter, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

this thread is dedicated to all the wifebeaters of the world, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

yeah lets show Floyd our support brothaz

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                      @ this geek coming in here trying to bring his conspiracy theory nonsense into a boxing discussion.

Go make a tin foil hat to put on your head or whatever it is you people do.
                      stupid kid learn some history

prostitution is legal

las vegas was created by Bugsy Siegel and Meyer Lansky who wanted a decriminalized landscape for themselves and their criminal buddies

and yes that makes them zionists- because they were both ass lovers who sinned like ass lovers and enjoyed plenty of that ass loving in (the disputed land fictionally reffered to as) Israel- would you call that jewish or zionist?

calling things conspiracy theories to discredit someone calls into question yourself unless you want to provide counter evidence i suggest you do more than just scream "conspiracy" and then hide and hope no one pays attention to a post

mayweather supports sodom

Comment

Working...
                      X