Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch-Arthur Abraham: Full Round by Round Spoiler!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

effing awesome performance. he actually put a clinic on abraham. he was disciplined and stuck to his game plan. he's now 4-1 in his last 5 fights against top/world class opponents. props due

Comment

Well done Arthur Abraham. Thats the best impression of a punchbag ive ever seen.

Props to Froch but what the hell was that from Abraham. You would nearly think he was winning the fight near the end. Was his only plan to bumrush Froch once a round and hope that Froch got tired?

Horrific showing!

Comment

LOL Froch fought almost a perfect fight. Sweet!! I should have bet on this fight. I was hoping for Froch to win. Abraham should have thrown more punches.

Comment

great work from the cobra.

totally outclassed abraham,so impressed that froch kept to the game plan for the whole fight!

proved people wrong who said he couldnt box well,now he can box well,stick to a game plan,and go to war!.

johnson is still a tough fight,but i think froch can get to the final then wele see if he has it all to win vs ward ide guess.

Comment

aa fans/froch h8rs have gone quiet.....and he gets his AAss slammed in a rematch too hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
              Dirrell already did it, just shows Abraham is not as good as people rated him.
              LOL this ***git was laughing at people who said that Froch could do what dirrel did to AA..

you pathetic ****

Comment

Amir Khan Gives Froch Props!!!!

sounds like the beef is squashed..

Wishing @carl_froch all the best tonight. I think he will do it. Jus box his head off, good luck from team khan

AmirKingKhan @danrafaelespn thanks for the updates, well done @carl_froch boxing smart. Boxer always beats a fighter
                Last edited by bcfc; 11-27-2010, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SELFISH BASTARD View Post
                  LOL this ***git was laughing at people who said that Froch could do what dirrel did to AA..

you pathetic ****
                  shut ur @ss up u **** sniffer

you had to put his avi picture straight away what a little bi*** you are i bet if he had lost you'd have abrahams picture on ur avi..u bandwagon f@g

Comment

England>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ze germans.

Comment

This just goes to show that writers and fans alike need to quit calling "fights of the year" before they happen. It never works like that.

I thought it would be close, and it was anything but. Congrats to a real English fighter, Carl Froch.

Comment

Working...
                      X