Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never slap a boxers girlfriend. Owned!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never slap a boxers girlfriend. Owned!

Seen this about a zillion times

Comment

He didn't even mean to slap her, she was walking by and he just was pointing. I wonder what happened at the end behind the trees?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        He didn't even mean to slap her, she was walking by and he just was pointing. I wonder what happened at the end behind the trees?
        true true.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          You're an idiot if you actually believe that. I don't remember you being stupid, so I think you're just taking the piss.

The whole thing was clearly a set up to do just that, and they didn't get the expected result (hence the camera also being on them at all).

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
            Seen this about a zillion times
            zillion and 1 times now

Comment

This is the internet.

If it is older than 1 month, we have seen it.

But yes he owned them up real good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                You're an idiot if you actually believe that. I don't remember you being stupid, so I think you're just taking the piss.

The whole thing was clearly a set up to do just that, and they didn't get the expected result (hence the camera also being on them at all).
                I probably am, but it looked like the guy wasn't looking, how did he know she was right there. Anyways I did that before, pointed down a street and didn't know some one was there. But you are right about the camera.

Comment

I pulled one of these. I had just moved from P.R , I was in 8th grade and some punk put his feet out on my lil sister and made her trip. And his lil cuban friends started laughing. Got a 10 day outdoor suspension, one week in from P.R and SCSI , SCSI the biggest bull**** punishment in the states. Or at least in Miami , anyways , I enjoyed walking the halls after that and everybody being scared , It was In P.E so at least 50 ppl saw it.

I loved it , I love hurting ppl when they deserve it.

Comment

He shouldn't of left before beating them unconscious, too bad round 2 was blocked by the damn trees.

Comment

Working...
                    X