No announcement yet.

Taylor-Pavlik: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor-Pavlik: Who Wins?

After seeing Pavlik's performance last night, I want to see him against Taylor. My money would be on Taylor, but I think Pavlik could give him the toughest fight of his career and he would be the first fighter that could check Taylor's chin. Taylor's fought nothing but light-hitting fighters throughout his career...
    Jermain "Bad Intentions" Taylor
    33.96%
    Kelly "The Ghost" Pavlik
    66.04%

Originally posted by $iN View Post
    After seeing Pavlik's performance last night, I want to see him against Taylor. My money would be on Taylor, but I think Pavlik could give him the toughest fight of his career and he would be the first fighter that could check Taylor's chin. Taylor's fought nothing but light-hitting fighters throughout his career...
    After there last 2 performances,Pavlik,Taylor has really struggled with jr middleweights,Kassim Ouma was making Taylor struggle,and none of Taylors opponents has hit hard,Pavlik hits like a sledgehammer and just overwhelms his opponents,Pavlik wins this IMO,Taylors defence is so suspect and he dont have the desire Pavlik does,Pavlik by UD or TKO

Comment

I think it's pretty safe to say now.. That Taylor is a fraud.. and does NOT have the heart of a champ.. And is quite possibly the most boring and negative Fighter I have ever seen..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
        I think it's pretty safe to say now.. That Taylor is a fraud.. and does NOT have the heart of a champ.. And is quite possibly the most boring and negative Fighter I have ever seen..
        Hey welter, you know you always complain about 90% of the posters being 15 years old haters, guess what that's all you do my friend, you just called both Taylor and Williams fraud.

Comment

The thing with Taylor is that he fights at one pace and doesn't listen to his corner. I have not see a single difference in Taylor since Steward took over his corner...

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
            The thing with Taylor is that he fights at one pace and doesn't listen to his corner. I have not see a single difference in Taylor since Steward took over his corner...
            I've seen the difference, Taylor holds and clinches under Steward, Taylor was much better under Pat Burns.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
              Hey welter, you know you always complain about 90% of the posters being 15 years old haters, guess what that's all you do my friend, you just called both Taylor and Williams fraud.
              Here is the difference... I wont call You a P.hag or say I own you for having a different opinion than me..
              In My opinion Both of these guys are HYPED beyond their capabilities..
              Its ok for us to disagree.. It what we do with the disagreement that makes US haters or nuthuggers..
              Believe me..I want to like Taylor the Boxer.. I like Taylor the MAN.. he is a Polite and Smart guy.. he just doesn't deliver in the ring..
              Williams Just beats up guys way smaller than him.. The thing is.. A great performance from either GUY could swing me.. Right now I just feel cheated..

Comment

Taylor is not a fraud. He is a very good fighter who had a combination of not listening to his trainer and fighting against a guy who makes a lot of people look bad.

But having said all of that I am a big Pavlik fan and will be heavily rooting for him to win should this fight happen.

Comment

Here is the difference... I wont call You a P.hag or say I own you for having a different opinion than me..
                  Its ok for us to disagree.. It what we do with the disagreement that makes US haters or nuthuggers..
                  Believe me..I want to like Taylor the Boxer.. I like Taylor the MAN.. he is a Polite and Smart guy.. he just doesn't deliver in the ring..
                  Williams Just beats up guys way smaller than him.. The thing is.. A great performance from either GUY could swing me.. Right now I just feel cheated..
                  I don't think there's anyone bigger than Williams in the welterweight division, so how is he supposed to beat a bigger man? Just stick to the lounge...
                  Last edited by !! $iN; 05-20-2007, 09:07 AM.

Comment

I don't see 95% of this forum calling people phag or say I owned you. Maybe a few people not the 95% you talk about. I use the owned smiles more then anyone else here and I do it in all good fun, nothing serious.

How would you like if I call Wlad, Froch, Calzaghe and Hatton frauds??

Anyway did you know Pavlik fought little guys most of his career??

Comment

Working...
                    X