Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez To Canelo: Go To Golden Boy, Demand Golovkin Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
    Shadow702, everyone here knows you're trolling, at this point. You misrepresent the sentiment of Vegas locals if you're sporting that 702 so proudly. You're trying to drum up idiotic excuses for Canelo. From a boxing as a sport perspective, there is no way you can defend it. Canelo had the opportunity to fight the best at 160 with all except 1 major belt on the line...it was staring him right in the face...but instead handed the belt over. He doesn't need to drain that extra 5 lbs...but totally does it by choice. He hasn't fought at 154 in 3 years...no reason to believe he got smaller within that time frame. And handing over the belt was also his choice. These are terrible choices from a sport point-of-view. Canelo & GBP are being idiots...if you can't at least recognize that, then you should stop posting. And you can't even use the money excuse because there's no bigger revenue-generating bout than against GGG. If it was about the money, a bout would have already been announced.

Belt or $$$$ you ask?...why can't it be both? You only make arguments against GGG when it has a benefit to your favorite fighter Canelo. But too bad that argument is a double-edged sword. If GBP doesn't want to pay the price for a GGG bout, then they must be "SCURRED", right? If Canelo wasn't about the belt, then why pay all those fees up til now? They could have easily been like Cotto & refuse to pay the fees for the belt. Double standards are the worst.
    So how do why handle this??? I got a LOT of $$$$$$$$$$$

So don't be a Bi@tch. Lets be gentlemen and I 'll just take your $$$$

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      So how do why handle this??? I got a LOT of $$$$$$$$$$$

So don't be a Bi@tch. Lets be gentlemen and I 'll just take your $$$$
      Well, that's not even a response at all. It's as I thought...and as many other boxing fans thought: these diehard Canelo fans just won't see reason. You know, if it really was about money, there is no bigger revenue-generating bout than against GGG. Say hello to business 101...if canelo were to duck GGG & end up losing before they ever fight, the bout gets killed. Then, who's fault is that? If GGG moves up in weight due to everyone at 160 ducking him, then the Canelo fight will be pretty much killed. Then who's fault is that? The time to make the fight is now. You don't vacate a title when the fight could have been for all the titles minus the WBO...that's a fight even casuals will want to know about. But, you're just to ignorant to say so...am I right?

Comment

• Juan Manuel does not avoid anyone....that is the true champion. He was chasing all the good fights out there. Cannot say the same thing about Canelo. He is willing to hide behind Dela Hoya. Disappointed with this team.

Comment

• No Pac bandwagon here bro, but you're high if you think Marquez won 2 out of the 3! Never outlanded the man, you're stupid!
          Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
          Not true at all. The only people requesting a rematch were butt hurt Pac fans. The "public" by and large had Marquez winning 2 of 3 fights before the difinitive KO in the 4th fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
            I heard the same rumor, GBP wanted some type of double header with Canelo vs Lemiuex and GGG vs ? To promote and make fight even bigger but GGG's team said no.... It's a perfect plan! Let canelo fight atleast 1 true middleweight before facing the beast known as GGG.
            canelo had his chance to face a real middleweight without a catchweight but that coward punk decided to cherry pick a glass chin small welterweight hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha. give me a break. canelo is going to no one's office demanding a ggg fight.

maybe if canelo hooked up with heredia and got some of heredia's undetectable peds it might give him more confidence. even then a roided canelo gets absolutely pwned hard by GGG. no contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
              No Pac bandwagon here bro, but you're high if you think Marquez won 2 out of the 3! Never outlanded the man, you're stupid!
              So that's how we score fights? Who landed more? You're a fhuking idiot. Guess we better go back in time and change a whole lotta fights. Who landed more Ali or Frazier? Lmao jumped off the wagon to post, then jumped right back on as soon as you hit submit reply.

Comment

• If you weren't a keyboard warrior, I'd ignore you. You should go back in time and learn boxing all over again. You don't sit (not punch) & wait to simply counter. You don't fight on the back foot all 4 fights, throw and land less than your opponent. The phucking idiot is you or you would know that. I don't expect an imbecile like you to actually comprehend how boxing works.
                So that's how we score fights? Who landed more? You're a fhuking idiot. Guess we better go back in time and change a whole lotta fights. Who landed more Ali or Frazier? Lmao jumped off the wagon to post, then jumped right back on as soon as you hit submit reply.

Comment

If you weren't a keyboard warrior, I'd ignore you. You should go back in time and learn boxing all over again. You don't sit (not punch) & wait to simply counter. You don't fight on the back foot all 4 fights, throw and land less than your opponent. The phucking idiot is you or you would know that. I don't expect an imbecile like you to actually comprehend how boxing works.
                  If you don't like being called a Fhuking idiot then don't call someone stupid on your response. Funny how people start schit in here then get all butt hurt after you get stomped on. You dont win by counter punching off the back foot? You seriously said this and then have the nerve to say I don't know about boxing? Lets forget about Mayweather and Marquez for a second because we already established your Pac groupie tendencies. Willie Pep, Andre Ward, Paulie Malignaggi, Gene Tunney, I can go on. You have proven your self to be a novice, take the whooping and keep it moving to the next thread.

Comment

• You prove to everyone you know NOTHING about boxing and get your feelings hurt by coning at ME. You certainly never laced the gloves either so it's easy to comment on judging from a recliner. You didn't stomp anything kid, you haven't a CLUE on my professional boxing network. Find me on Facebook, you'll see me around boxing royalty since 8 years old to the Marine Corps boxing team. 8 years old dumbass...you own NOTHING in boxing! That's why I seldom post on here, it's surrounded by imbeciles like you who pound your chest on what you believe is the sweet science. All you need is to go back and look at your posts to know how many fights you cheered for and lost. Not my words, you talking out of your ass is evident in your posts. Good luck, I'm sure you'll take up knitting or candlestick making because about boxing, you certainly have no place commenting on! 👊
                    If you don't like being called a Fhuking idiot then don't call someone stupid on your response. Funny how people start schit in here then get all butt hurt after you get stomped on. You dont win by counter punching off the back foot? You seriously said this and then have the nerve to say I don't know about boxing? Lets forget about Mayweather and Marquez for a second because we already established your Pac groupie tendencies. Willie Pep, Andre Ward, Paulie Malignaggi, Gene Tunney, I can go on. You have proven your self to be a novice, take the whooping and keep it moving to the next thread.

Comment

You prove to everyone you know NOTHING about boxing and get your feelings hurt by coning at ME. You certainly never laced the gloves either so it's easy to comment on judging from a recliner. You didn't stomp anything kid, you haven't a CLUE on my professional boxing network. Find me on Facebook, you'll see me around boxing royalty since 8 years old to the Marine Corps boxing team. 8 years old dumbass...you own NOTHING in boxing! That's why I seldom post on here, it's surrounded by imbeciles like you who pound your chest on what you believe is the sweet science. All you need is to go back and look at your posts to know how many fights you cheered for and lost. Not my words, you talking out of your ass is evident in your posts. Good luck, I'm sure you'll take up knitting or candlestick making because about boxing, you certainly have no place commenting on! 👊
                      What a bich move, waited 2 days to respond lmao. Again, you responded to my post and called me stupid first, then you got ripped, then you got stomped, and then you biched out. I proved you know nothing about boxing by listing just a few names of fighters who won fights by counter punching on their back foot, I also gave you a fight where the fighter who by far landed the most punches during the bout lost the fight. Instead of providing a "boxing" response you want to talk about lacing up gloves. Hmmm so lacing up gloves makes you a professional at scoring fights? Does lacing up your shoes and walking around in them make you a shoe designer? You're a fhuking dimwit. Let me tell you something, lacing up gloves and getting in the ring is for fun, bare knuckles, blades, knives, and guns are for business where I come from. This is a forum, go to the closest dive bar you can find, and regale some old twisted drunk STD filled puzzy with your stories, because on here they dont mean schit. 2 days lmao chump.

Comment

Working...
                      X