No announcement yet.

NBA Fans LOVE Max Kellerman: THEIR ONE BIG COMPLAIN? GUESS WHAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Fans LOVE Max Kellerman: THEIR ONE BIG COMPLAIN? GUESS WHAT

I find this amusing. Reading what NBA fans think of Max Kellerman and they all love him .They said he's one of the greatest radio/talk show guys and know everything about basketball/

Their one universal complain:

'Max is great, but you can tell his real passion is boxing. Sometimes he'll just change the subject from Kobe to a boxer and go on and on"

" Well, he knows his stuff but it's obvious he only loves boxing."

And I agree with them. Listening to his show, he will suddenly go from Lakers to a Holyfield-Bowe fight and his co-host Marcelus (or whatever his name is) will just blank out.

LMAO, can just picture Marcellus, just sitting there like, "did this fool just bring up Zab Judah AGAIN!?"

Comment

I think it's cool that he can talk about both. Give his listeners some boxing names, get people researching on a boxer Kellerman mentioned that they didn't know about, which results in new fans eventually.

Also it's cool if he's just like comparing the two in an NBA conversation.

Comment

kellerman is nothing more than a glorified sports fan.

plain and simple.

"ooohhh he can talk about basketball and boxing wooowww!!!"

lmfaaaoo give me a fvkcing break.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          kellerman is nothing more than a glorified sports fan.

plain and simple.

"ooohhh he can talk about basketball and boxing wooowww!!!"

lmfaaaoo give me a fvkcing break.
          He's got that particular knack for never shutting the **** up, like a certain group of people are known for. I think that's why he's as famous as he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            I find this amusing. Reading what NBA fans think of Max Kellerman and they all love him .They said he's one of the greatest radio/talk show guys and know everything about basketball/

Their one universal complain:

'Max is great, but you can tell his real passion is boxing. Sometimes he'll just change the subject from Kobe to a boxer and go on and on"

" Well, he knows his stuff but it's obvious he only loves boxing."

And I agree with them. Listening to his show, he will suddenly go from Lakers to a Holyfield-Bowe fight and his co-host Marcelus (or whatever his name is) will just blank out.
            Max just went up my book.

Comment

He can definitely be annoying at times, but he's not a bad commentator.

Comment

I used to think Kellerman should be fired from HBO after some of his idiotic egotistical interviews, but he got a little better over time, allowing fighters to speak and showing a certain level of respect that was missing before. But if he slips up again HBO should kick him to the curb and spit on him.

Comment

I'm still not over his ridicuous coverage of Guerrero-Berto
                  I understand he's a company man, but ffs...

Comment

Dude is solid in my book

Comment

Working...
                    X