Malik Scott - Joshua did more than hold his own sparring Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    Probably?

It is completely beyond question. It is impossible to look like that without steroids.

Yes of course Wlad would easily beat Joshua or Wilder. But KO in 1 punch, maybe not, unless they push Wlad to it early.

When WK fights taller guys like this, punch quality wins him the fight and accuracy.
    Wlad refuses random blood testing. Joshua at least was tested in 2012...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Is that why Wladimir looks like he does?
      the klitschko's(remember they are always discussed as one person) already were caught doing roids

Comment

Scott is a reliable guy and his words aren't questionable, he's no the type of boxer who would take a dive from a phantom punch or get up at 9 and a half and pretend he wanted to fight on.
        Last edited by Y0@NN; 11-02-2014, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
          Scott is a reliable guy and his words aren't questionable, he's no the type of boxer who would take a dive from a phantom punch or get up at 9 and a half and pretend he wanted to fight on.
          he just beat leapai. his courage shouldn't come into question. leapai is an absolute beast.

Comment

With all the guys Malik has sparred it's interesting to hear him say that Lennox Lewis hit the hardest. Just goes to show how big of a puncher he was.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              he just beat leapai. his courage shouldn't come into question. leapai is an absolute beast.
              Leapai's real first name is Elise.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  With all the guys Malik has sparred it's interesting to hear him say that Lennox Lewis hit the hardest. Just goes to show how big of a puncher he was.
                  With the chin Scott has, I'm sure he was put to sleep by Lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    With the chin Scott has, I'm sure he was put to sleep by Lennox.
                    The great heavyweight Alex Leapai (he would have beat Joe Frazier!) couldn't put a dent in Malik so I would be careful of questioning his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                      Wlad refuses random blood testing. Joshua at least was tested in 2012...
                      I never said Wlad didn't use either!

Obviously he does!

Not many top professional boxers can afford not to today.

Comment

Working...
                      X