Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Teddy Atlas he will bet everything he has on Bradley to beat Pacman in rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    i love his passion. atlas a G
    LOL. Why? cuz he talk street?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Atlas tries so ****ing hard
      The funniest thing is that he actually sounded smart between the other two idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        A smart man wouldn't bet d*ck on this fight.

Why? Because there are too many variables at play that you can use to make a case for either guy winning.

Ontop of that, there's always the chance that Bradley could win the fight but lose it on the cards if the judges' want to "rectify" the ****ty decision in their initial fight.

Plus a decision in Pacquiao's favor guarantees more money to be made in the future via a trilogy.
        I agree....points are one thing but Bovada ain't getting any money from me. I feel that Arum has settled on Bradley being the future of TR for a couple of years. Floyd and Pac will be done in two year's time and the rest of those dudes over at GBP are just not on the same level, they are pretty good but Tim would mop the floor with every one of them.

Arum knows this and he brought Tim on board to build something for the future. That's just the way I see it and Arum has made comments that reinforce my belief in that premise. Anything can happen but I think Bradley will win this fight and even if it goes to the cards, I think he will still earn the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
          The funniest thing is that he actually sounded smart between the other two idiots.

you could put a chia pet in between Skip and Smith and it would smarter

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Man, Teddy really goes in on Pacman lol, gotta love Tedd Atlas asking for Skips opinion and than yelling My Man! when Skip likes Pacman to win, to confirm to him that Bradley will win now and he can bet everything he has on Bradley. I know he won't literally do it but he is just that confident like myself that Bradley will win.

I may not agree with Teddy all the time, but this time he speaks sense, and the way he is passionate about it is like me thats how I get when I talk to these morons who claim Pacman will drop Bradley, I always laugh because Pacman doesn't love boxing anymore this dude is just doing it for money like Atlas said.

He's wrong 50% of the time

Comment

This pretty much seals the deal. Pacquiao is going to win.

Thanks a lot, Teddy Assclown

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                you could put a chia pet in between Skip and Smith and it would smarter

You right on.

Comment

teddy atlas with the bradley kiss of death.

Pacquiao decision it is.

Comment

Teddy let's it all out there and by god, it's the truth

Comment

Two things:
                      Atlas is an avowed Pac hater
                      Atlas routinely picks incorrectly

Comment

Working...
                      X