Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Marine attacks Cab Driver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know. The Taxi Driver seemed to have gotten smart with the Marine after he got mad about sharing a cab with someone else and that's what I think got the Marine pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I don't know. The Taxi Driver seemed to have gotten smart with the Marine after he got mad about sharing a cab with someone else and that's what I think got the Marine pissed off.
      That is how I see it. It was obvious the Marine was not the full ticket and was drunk. The way the cab driver told him to get out of the car really set him off and the Marine went full ******.

Comment

I agree that the cab driver wasn't a saint and was a little smug but that's no damn excuse for brutally beating the crap out of the poor dude.

Comment

So the taxi driver brought it on himself?

What I saw was an intoxicated complete nut case brutally assaulting a taxi driver for no other reason than that the guy was a nut and was completely confused from whatever booze and drugs he was on and incapable of interpreting the reality around him.

Comment

Wow, the comments on that video.

"Hey, now, let's not talk smack about the Marine. My girlfriend's husband is a Marine serving in Afghanistan."

So wrong

Comment

I can't wait till that Marine thug goes to jail. We'll see how tough he is there.

Comment

Since when are Marines allowed to have tattoos covering their forearms? Surely you mean (drunk, belligerent, psychotic, ignorant) former Marine?

Comment

Beats the **** outta him, then tells him to call the cops because assaulted him

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Since when are Marines allowed to have tattoos covering their forearms? Surely you mean (drunk, belligerent, psychotic, ignorant) former Marine?
                    No I read about him, he's an active duty Marine. In fact, he is a Force Recon instructor, Marine Special Operations.

The driver definitely didn't deserve it, the Marine was also drunk as hell but that doesn't really justify the horrible beating. After the attack the guy checked into a shrink and originally they said that he wasn't going to be charged with anything.

I absolutely believe in PTSD and I'm sure as a Force Recon guy he's seen and done some crazy sh|t in the recent years. Still, it's inexcusable what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      http://jalopnik.com/5942275/the-us-m...a-misdeameanor

Scroll down and you can view the video.

SMH, just another d-bag military puppet on a power trip, it's a real injustice he won't be charged a felony.
                      another classy US serviceman.

Comment

Working...
                      X