No announcement yet.

My thoughts on tonight's fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts on tonight's fight

Amir will become a way better boxer by changing his mentality. He already has a polarizing personality and a sexy face, he doesn't need to block punches with his face like manny to sell tickets. Amir wasn't floored after taking some shots from one of the hardest hitters, so I hope he doesn't ever try to "prove his chin" again.

Khan's defense relies a lot on footwork and clinching. He should study some tapes of Bernard Hopkins for this. roach for whatever reason doesn't teach the clinch and inside fighting game very well. Amir will be involved in a lot of clinching if he wants a long career, so he should learn how to fight there.

Don't copy manny's bad habits and technical flaws. Standing there along the ropes to eat uppercut sandwiches isn't cool when you have the worst chin in the sport. Avoid the glove tapping too.

Forget about being exciting, work on becoming slick and boxing tall.

bumpzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

No one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Amir will become a way better boxer by changing his mentality. He already has a polarizing personality and a sexy face, he doesn't need to block punches with his face like manny to sell tickets. Amir wasn't floored after taking some shots from one of the hardest hitters, so I hope he doesn't ever try to "prove his chin" again.

Khan's defense relies a lot on footwork and clinching. He should study some tapes of Bernard Hopkins for this. roach for whatever reason doesn't teach the clinch and inside fighting game very well. Amir will be involved in a lot of clinching if he wants a long career, so he should learn how to fight there.

Don't copy manny's bad habits and technical flaws. Standing there along the ropes to eat uppercut sandwiches isn't cool when you have the worst chin in the sport. Avoid the glove tapping too.

Forget about being exciting, work on becoming slick and boxing tall.
        and now he's training under the trainer of Bernard Hopkins 2.0

Comment

virgil hunter isn't a good trainer

Comment

Working...
          X