• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
    but come on man you was disrepecting the fighter lol
    lol

Nah theres a difference im a joka who likes to have a laff like
    thats me thats how i am...

But anyway so who did you say matthew macklin?
    Am i right in saying his from the midilands or have i got him mixed up with someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      lol

Nah theres a difference im a joka who likes to have a laff like
      thats me thats how i am...

But anyway so who did you say matthew macklin?
      Am i right in saying his from the midilands or have i got him mixed up with someone else?
      your right dude yeah he is from the midlands, so far Billy Graham, Buddy Mcgirt, freddie roach, richie woodhall and joe gallager have all trained him

Comment

Sumtimes they are. Some fighters would be great no matter who trains em and the trainer gets cred by default. There are some situations where the trainer deserves the props for makin the guy a better fighter tho.

Comment

your right dude yeah he is from the midlands, so far Billy Graham, Buddy Mcgirt, freddie roach, richie woodhall and joe gallager have all trained him
          From Birmingham right?

Or is that the Melvins i cant remember

Comment

Some trainers are overrated, but overall not really, trainers can actually help a fighter win a fight. Training and teaching boxers new techniques, as well as getting them the right sparring partners, finding weaknesses and strengths from both the challenger and the trainee, learning who the trainee is and what he or she can pick up, and most importantly coming up with a stragedy and a gameplan are very crucial for a fighter.

Comment

Yep there the first person to blame

Which fighters have had the most change in trainers?

Tyson had a crazy amount of decent trainers
              On a world class level, probably De La Hoya. Seriously the man switches trainers all the time, as if they were fashion accessories.

Comment

From Birmingham right?

Or is that the Melvins i cant remember
                yeah its birmingham

Comment

Overrated? Hell fuc.kin' NO! Boxing is more mental then physical, you need that person that whispers what you need to hear in your ear.

Comment

The trainer can only do so much though and it comes down to the fighters natural abilities.

I know Buddy McGirt has a reputation for his fighters getting their asses kicked but Ive also noticed he usually had the ****ty fighter to begin with. For example, it didnt matter who was training Gatti and PBF, Gatti would have always got his ass kicked in that fight. What was McGirt supposed to do with him?

Comment

yeah its birmingham
                      lol

See Cotto i know my game a little bit bruv

Comment

Working...
                      X