Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Manny Pacquiao on Shade45, talks "Manny," among other things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol even Pacquiao himself doesn't believe that Floyd is scared of him.
    9:40 : "I don't think he's scared to fight me because he's a fighter, a fighter is willing to fight anybody".

But of course people on this site who have never boxed before know more about being a fighter than Pacquiao.
    Hopefully people give the whole "coward" thing a rest now (sarcasm).

Comment

Everybody who isnt a hater knows Floyd isnt scared of manny....anxiety about losing or fighting somebody thats a high risk..maybe...but scared??? nah

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
        Is it just me or does Manny really look like a midget in this video?
        yup, he looks like a midget in that video.

Is it just me or you look like a sandwich in your avi?

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
          9:40 : "I don't think he's scared to fight me because he's a fighter, a fighter is willing to fight anybody".

But of course people on this site who have never boxed before know more about being a fighter than Pacquiao.
          all this years and still you don't know Pac.

Pac never said anything bad about his opponents or would be opponent.

not before the fight and not after the fight.

But of course that's weird to you because you have never known any fighter past or present who do that.

Of all his knock outs, have you also heard him say i will knock that guy out prior to the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
            all this years and still you don't know Pac.

Pac never said anything bad about his opponents or would be opponent.

not before the fight and not after the fight.

But of course that's weird to you because you have never known any fighter past or present who do that.

Of all his knock outs, have you also heard him say i will knock that guy out prior to the fight?
            Remember after he knock Diaz out? He even tried to help him to get up, his humanity is unparallel. But once he touch gloves with Floyd before the bell ring, he will unleash that beast that was always inside him. I truly believe he will show no mercy once he knows he hurt Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post

When did you see or heard Manny disrespect or degrade anyone? He's just being Manny, the always polite Manny. Remember when he was a guest on ESPN with Steven A. Smith? What did he say when Steven asked him if he thinks May is scared of him?

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post

I'm only 5 minutes in, but Sway just asked Manny 'what made you think you could sing?' lmao
                People around him telling him he can sing

Comment

Working...
                X