No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire's Target is Three Fights For 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
    SMH all the Donaire haters at it again give the guy a break.
    Dude, I'm starting to like you. Khan obsession aside, you seem like a sensible guy .

Comment

Haters are gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Donaire/Lomachenko is probably TR's goal. After he starches Vic, he could fight Walters in early 2013, then Chris John(?) while Lomachenko fights Salido and Gradyovich. They could meet at the end of 2014.
        So let me get this straight. So Donaire get two light touches in John and Walters (paper champs I don't care what anybody says) after a super light touch in a Darchinyan rematch that don't even make sense. While Lomachenko get two hell and back life and death matches in Salido and Gradyovich in only his second and third fights as a pro to set up a fight with Donaire? Yeah that's the Top Rank way, they along with Donaire is back to cherrypicking I see. A f**king shame!

Comment

Just wish he wasn't fighting Vic again.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
            No, I'm not calling a shot to pieces Arce good comp.

1) Arce wasn't shot to pieces. He was riding a 6 fight winning streak that included one of his career best wins. You can argue that Donaire vs Arce was a style mismatch and a kind of pointless Donaire showcase fight, but saying Arce was shot is ridiculous.

2) Even if he was shot (which he wasn't), Donaire still has a bunch of pretty good wins. He beat 10 former/current/future world titlists, two of whom (Darch and Montiel) were the consensus #1 at the weight. Were all those guys cherry picked and taylor made for Donaire?
            Yes and Yes

Comment

what he means is iam going to fight 3 undersize bums and call himself ATG lol

Comment

Originally posted by Moe555 View Post
                So let me get this straight. So Donaire get two light touches in John and Walters (paper champs I don't care what anybody says) after a super light touch in a Darchinyan rematch that don't even make sense. While Lomachenko get two hell and back life and death matches in Salido and Gradyovich in only his second and third fights as a pro to set up a fight with Donaire? Yeah that's the Top Rank way, they along with Donaire is back to cherrypicking I see. A f**king shame!
                Are you serious???

Donaire has beaten the very best in the world, Lomachenko hasn't even beaten a top 50 126lb, and you're b!tch!ing about him going life and death, how do you go life and death in the amateurs?

B!tch!ing about TR, but doesn't say shyt about a dude who might get a title shot he doesn't deserve, Alts are getting dumber everyday.

Comment

2014: Dib, Hasegawa, Gradovich = FOTY.

Comment

If Donaire beats Chris John and he pretty much match in P4P list

Comment

I think Donaire will be fighting Gradovich next if they both win their upcoming fights

Comment

Working...
                      X