Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Felix Trinidad was in the 80's. The Fab Four will be the Fab Five.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Felix Trinidad was in the 80's. The Fab Four will be the Fab Five.

Trinidad will have wars with all of them +with the bonus member Benitez.
    I think Tito can defeat Duran 2 straight times at WW and split 1-1 with Hearns and lose to SRL and go 1-1 with Hagler. He will beat the bonus member Benitez up.
    Duran
    18.07%
    Leonard
    1.20%
    Hearns
    8.43%
    Hagler
    0.00%
    None of them
    72.29%

hell no.

/thread.

Comment

I think he could beat Benítez and, maybe, Durán. Trinidad hit much harder than Benítez, or so it seems, and Benítez' counterpunching style might not be enough to keep Trinidad away for 12 or 15 rounds.

Against Durán, Trinidad might have his better chance because of size difference. Hagler, Hearns, and Leonard all beat Trinidad, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        hell no.

/thread.
        Tough to say, though the biased puerto rican in me says he ko's Duran in a war, exposes Hearns weak chin and ko's him, loses a decision to Leonard, and wins a close UD against Hearns.

Comment

They all beat Tito in my opinion. Would make for some great fights though.

Comment

What the **** are you even talking about.

Comment

He would beat Hearns.

Hearns chin would be a little shaky when Tito landed that left hook.

Comment

Some of you haters are mistaking Tito for the midget icons Pacquaio and Floyd.

Tito was a big WW at 5'11 with explosive power, his only REAL loss was to a freakish LHW Hopkins who would have beaten Benitez,Leonard,Hearns,and Duran.

Tito have the BEST chance of any Post-Fab Four WW to beat the most amount of the 80's Greats.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                  Some of you haters are mistaking Tito for the midget icons Pacquaio and Floyd.

Tito was a big WW at 5'11 with explosive power, his only REAL loss was to a freakish LHW Hopkins who would have beaten Benitez,Leonard,Hearns,and Duran.

Tito have the BEST chance of any Post-Fab Four WW to beat the most amount of the 80's Greats.
                  Tito cant beat high level boxers.. hes the most one dimensional, overrated fighter of all time.

Comment

He might beat Duran. He might land a perfect punch against Hearns. I would not pick him against any of them, and I shudder to think of the beating Hagler would lay on Trinidad.

Comment

Working...
                    X