No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BORING...

Like I said before childish. You guys didn't even make this fun. See you in the next thread

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      BORING...

Like I said before childish. You guys didn't even make this fun. See you in the next thread
      El payaso has left the building.. Fool was tired of being owned. From now on Maniaco owns him..

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        El payaso has left the building.. Fool was tired of being owned. From now on Maniaco owns him..
        maniac has the rights to put STREET CLEANERS DADDY under his sign, lol, maniac sonned the street cleaner so hard and he popped street cleaners cherry aswell, lol, nyahahaha
        brutal beatdown on street cleaner by street cleaners daddy(Maniac), lol, nyahahaha

Comment

BORING...

watch out homie lol, maniac might smack you again for you speaking without his permission lol, nyahahaha

Comment

• damn this **** is funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
              damn this **** is funny
              i love the way maniac always finds a way to make that stupid ******ed azz clown(street cleaner) his b1tch, lol this is a epic thread . lol, street cleaner got humiliated worse than thomas dulorme did when thomas dulorme fought vs a soda machine vender, lol, dulorme lost by humiliation and so did that two faced loser clown known as the ****in street cleaner, lol, nyahahahaha

the street cleaner is my freind but maniac is street cleaners master lol nyahahaha
              Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-13-2012, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                i love the way maniac always finds a way to make that stupid ******ed azz clown(street cleaner) his b1tch, lol this is a epic thread . lol, street cleaner got humiliated worse than thomas dulorme did when thomas dulorme fought vs a soda machine vender, lol, dulorme lost by humiliation and so did that two faced loser clown known as the ****in street cleaner, lol, nyahahahaha

the street cleaner is my freind but maniac is street cleaners master lol nyahahaha
                You are talking straight out of your azz cause Maniac has never told me shyt. You have owned yourself with your repetitive stupidity and you the one that really looks like an azz.

You are the Greatest Biatch. You are really one dumb mother****er. Just about now you look like a real *** boy following on every thread. You are a sad individual indeed

Comment

• i cant find a vid for this fight, wonder why they havent put it on you tube...........

Comment

You are talking straight out of your azz cause Maniac has never told me shyt. You have owned yourself with your repetitive stupidity and you the one that really looks like an azz.

You are the Greatest Biatch. You are really one dumb mother****er. Just about now you look like a real *** boy following on every thread. You are a sad individual indeed
                    Hey Maniaco, pimp slap your servant please, he is getting out of hand in here!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                      Hey Maniaco, pimp slap your servant please, he is getting out of hand in here!!
                      Ive been waiting for something new to come up but you guys are repetitive.

This is like going to a bar and breaking chops but it is getting lame really quick

Comment

Working...
                      X