No announcement yet.

Valero had brain trauma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valero had brain trauma

I think that is pretty relevant. A lot of guys who commit acts of senseless violence tend to have had some serious head injury. It is a common trait among serial killers also.

Not only did he have the bike accident, but the guy is a ****ing boxer. A lot of boxers are abusive in their personal life and I don't doubt it has something to do with boxing and possibly it's effects on your brain.

Anyway, I feel sorry for him and especially his family.

RIP Valero

Don't feel sorry for him, his own family probably doesn't feel sorry for him. I doubt that brain trauma turned him into a Mother, Sister, and Wife beater. I'm sure he has had cases of beating his Mother and Sister even before the 2001 accident.

I'd take a wild guess and say the Mother and Sister of Valero feel sad for Valero's wife the most. And rightfully so in my opinion.

Comment

Brain damage from what the man was undefeated and had not been truly tested.he was a scumbag that ruined his children lifes and nothing more.

Comment

same with chris benoit "Benoit's brain was so severely damaged it resembled the brain of an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient."

Comment

AStrological trait ...nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Brain damage from what the man was undefeated and had not been truly tested.he was a scumbag that ruined his children lifes and nothing more.
            all wins by KO 27 of them

Comment

Originally posted by badboy125 View Post
              all wins by KO 27 of them
              26 KO's against cab drivers and a TKO on DeMarco who quit to take no more punishment. Far from a HOF record buddy. 26 opponents of Valero didn't even know what defense was.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                dude had a metal plate on his head due to a motorcycle accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
                  I think that is pretty relevant. A lot of guys who commit acts of senseless violence tend to have had some serious head injury. It is a common trait among serial killers also.

Not only did he have the bike accident, but the guy is a ****ing boxer. A lot of boxers are abusive in their personal life and I don't doubt it has something to do with boxing and possibly it's effects on your brain.

Anyway, I feel sorry for him and especially his family.

RIP Valero
                  That brain injury he had in the past had absolutely nothing to do with what happened. Valero was a freight train on his way to getting derailed, he was living on the edge lately and a lot of **** was going around his life. He should of never left Japan.

Comment

I'm sad for his wife first but for him too. I don't judge him cause it could happen to me too. Especially with the **** family i have; i already punched my father and i almost hit my sister several times. When you have horrible relatives that **** can happen.

I don't know him or his family so i won't judge anybody. Only God knows the truth. May they both R.I.P and condolences to their families.

Comment

Working...
                    X