Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Favorite Excuse For Why Pacquiao Ducked Mayweather/ The Drug Test?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cmmon Manny. U fight a much bigger Oscar not mowing he was gonna be weight drained. This fight with Floyd would have not only generated you he most $ possible it would have cleared your name, cleaned up the sport, the best thing for boxing the last 15 years, etc. Hopefully we see a fight by 2010. Here's hoping Clottey lasts 8 rounds with Pacquiao.

Comment

I fell asleep before he came on, a shame, I would of loved to had heard his new excuse live, so Floyd is bigger than him??? hmmmm I dont even think that is true at this point.

Comment

He wont take the drug test because Mayweather is bigger than him. LMAO

Somebody please get Manny a PR guy.

Comment

Originally posted by royin View Post
          Because GBP and Mayweather was never serious about cleaning up the sport. If they were serious then why hasnt the OST started yet. If they were serious about cleaning the sport then they should also require all boxers on the May-Mosley undercard to undergo OST aswell. They should also require all fights promoted by GBP like Hopkins-Jones to undergo the same tests. Their intention was really not to clean up the sport but to harass and tarnish Pac's accomplishments with baseless accusations. Pac doesnt want to be harassed and singled out thats why the fight didnt happen.
          Excellent post.

Mayweather doesn't run the sport.

Pac doesn't need him anyway. When Pac's 50 he'll be a very rich man, when Mayweather's 50 he'll probably be broke. Hell, he had to borrow 5 mill from GBP recently and he's in his prime, earning top dollar. Mayweather Promotions only does Floyd fights, it's a useless, dormant company otherwise to my knowledge. Same with his ridiculous Philthy Rich label. The guy's an idiot

Comment

LMAO!!! change my vote from it makes him weak to because he's bigger than me....he can't be serious what kind of **** is that Mosley is bigger than Floyd

And another thing it looks like Pacquiao understands english real good and he can speak it well I didn't hear him say ummmmmm or pause like usual he was having a normal conversation so why does he always put on the front like he don't understand? I think someone is being exposed

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
              LMAO!!! change my vote from it makes him weak to because he's bigger than me....he can't be serious what kind of **** is that Mosley is bigger than Floyd

And another thing it looks like Pacquiao understands english real good and he can speak it well I didn't hear him say ummmmmm or pause like usual he was having a normal conversation so why does he always put on the front like he don't understand? I think someone is being exposed
              I never ever bought the excuse that he speaks English bad or somehow he couldn't comprehend what he was being asked.

He speaks excellent English considering its his 2nd language and he's a poor kid from the countryside that didn't even finish 3rd grade.

Comment

Funny thing is *******s think Floyd is scared is better than Pac may be on something.

Comment

He's looking more suspicious each day, but i think he's clean. He sure wasn't ready to fight Floyd though, and the Pacfarts and Pac fans can't denied it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                    Excellent post.

Mayweather doesn't run the sport.

Pac doesn't need him anyway. When Pac's 50 he'll be a very rich man, when Mayweather's 50 he'll probably be broke. Hell, he had to borrow 5 mill from GBP recently and he's in his prime, earning top dollar. Mayweather Promotions only does Floyd fights, it's a useless, dormant company otherwise to my knowledge. Same with his ridiculous Philthy Rich label. The guy's an idiot
                    Did you just ignore the video?

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                      Top Rank are horrible when it comes to PR. Surely they could have came up with a believable excuse by now. Why does Manny pay these guys again???????
                      You'd think they'd be good at that sort've thing with that underhanded snake Bob Arum making it this far, but apparently not.

Comment

Working...
                      X