No announcement yet.

"Cotto is also a dirty fighter" Paulie Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
    cause u told me to bet with u on the marquez fight i dont even like marquez hes a good fighter but i dont like him why would i bet on him? Ur not bright
    I meant put your pts on Marquez since you want me to put mine on Clottey, neither of us think they will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      Read this earlier, these are not new revelations, everybody knows Cotto low blows when he is hurt, he has done it in numerous fights. Clottey is going to seriously hurt little Junito.
      you say u dont think clottey going to win in your last post but yet u post this b4. this is why i wanted to bet cause ur acting like if hes going to win but scared to bet. Its like this clottey has a better chance of beating cotto than marquez does of beating floyd

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
        you say u dont think clottey going to win in your last post but yet u post this b4. this is why i wanted to bet cause ur acting like if hes going to win but scared to bet. Its like this clottey has a better chance of beating cotto than marquez does of beating floyd
        Part of me wants Clottey to win but I dont think he will. If he won and that messed up a possible Floyd/Cotto fight then Id rather him win.

Comment

Sometimes it's not about being dirty. He might do the low blows but they might not be on purpose. Look at Zab he moves like a animal probably confused Cotto when throwing. Cotto hit it with the head first accidentally the Zab did it. What Cotto did? He hug him. Well, where I come from that's called being humble. Look I'm not taking any part of dirty stuff but I dont think neither Cotto or Clottey play like that to win and Malignaggi we have youtube now too watch your fights again and you s@@k. good fighter but you will never be at the top, maybe if you get margarito trainer haha.

Comment

who told paulie his opinion mattered?

Comment

tell u what dude, mag is on point. clottey is one of those guys who cant accept losing. Mike tyson, member him?

Comment

That's part of the game. I'm not a big fan of Paulie Malignaggi, but he definitely loves the sport and seems to know his ****. Outside of all the trash talk, he gives respect where it's due. I just think he's annoying as ****.

Comment

Paulie speaks the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    I've never seen Hopkins do anything blatantly dirty.
                    WTF, And you call yourself a Hopkins fan? Are you kidding me?

Take that sig out.

Comment

Working...
                    X