Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mexico losing Talent?? JMM is the only elite mexican boxer today!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go through the weight classes and the belts.

There are still quite a few Mexican champs with straps of the major 4 orgs.

Comment

Canelo will have something to prove then.

Comment

Originally posted by camaney View Post
        huh, what filipino has beaten mexican greats.. besides the steroid user?
        I refer to the Mexican titleholders...

Comment

Originally posted by tmen View Post
          I refer to the Mexican titleholders...
          huh hmmm yeah like who??? the headbutting mayol headbutt win over sosa?

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
            The Philippines has Pacquiao, who is probably on the juice, and who else? Donaire? lol...

Puerto Rico had Cotto... but Margarito ruined him. Who else... Juanma? lol, the guy who's scared ****less and is ducking Yuriorkis Gamboa?

So at this point in time why is JMM better than Cotto in any way???? Cotto has potential fights , Who can JMM fight?? He is not even that good man. Like I said before , mexican fighters rely on dumb fighters to get somewhere , if u are a decent boxer , that doesnt engage and style is to outbox ppl , they will get nowhere , they sacrifice too much

Comment

Alot of other people talk about this.

Every one has high expectations for Mexican boxing. It actually shows how much Mexican fighters mean to the sport when people are wondering about the state of Mexican boxing. Mexican boxing will always be part of the sport one way or another. There are so many contending Mexican fighters that fans witness many of them loosing as of late. In 2009, 13/17 HBO fights had Mexican fighters involved. 15/27 SHOW fights had Mexican fighters involved. Not to mention all the ESPN, FSN, etc. cards. And the future is going to bring more to Mexican boxing. Mexican boxing is 2nd only to U.S. boxing in terms of the big names and number of top competitors.

Comment

they still have arreola to cheer for

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
                  Do you think Gamboa stands a chance with Juanma?? Noooo.. never!! Maybe he can setup a fight with Mario Santiago and I would tell you
                  you wanna bet?? im all in with you Gamboa>Juanma...

Mexico has Abner Mares, Saul Alvarez, Angulo, Soto, Guerrero, Escalante, Marquez and many more!!!

Who has PR ? Cotto is dead and Juanma is going to die
                  Last edited by cubano11; 02-25-2010, 12:27 AM.

Comment

How can you f**king idiots think philipino boxers are better than mexican warriors? Name me some other than paquiao who have been more recognized than them? Seriously this past decade mexican boxers have been on top of the game, Not recently but before. Don't be talking **** about mexican boxers with your gay little pinoy crap.

Comment

You forgetting a Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X