Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is it giving the threads a one-star rating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is it giving the threads a one-star rating?

Someone goes out of his way to give all the threads made by myself, Shawn!!, Bossy, PACnPBFsuck and others a one-star rating.

It seems COWARDLY to me. After all, if someone gives you red, you can retaliate because you know who it is. But no one can see who gives the thread a one-star rating.

Who is doing it? There is someone I suspect, but I don't know for certain.

it's gotta be Larry

Comment

Does it really matter. Does a one-star thread get bumped to bottom or something

Comment

You're acting like this is a new affront. One-star banditry goes back to the beginning of time on this board.

Comment

I onestar my own threads some times just for ****s and giggles.

Comment

It's the one's who are too scared to speak their minds so they think 1 starring a thread will certainly 'show us'

I don't give a **** though, if you combine all the posts in every thread I have ever made on here compared to their effort of giving it one star, my threads are WINNING

Comment

My threads tend to get one starred a lot as well. Even my Machine Girl thread. It's about a hot girl with a machine gun for an arm ffs!

Comment

One starred bandotry

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  This ^^^^^^^
                  It's the equivalent to deleting someone from facebook

B itches

Comment

I never make threads in the lounge. I am scared of them getting a one-star rating.

Comment

Working...
                    X