No announcement yet.

the sex show in edmonton promoting sex tourism in the caribbean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the sex show in edmonton promoting sex tourism in the caribbean

they were doing heavy promoting for hedonism in jamaica & then targeting singles to come to jamaica & the dominican republic to "mingle with the locals"...mainly promoting for women...lol! it was a weekend long sex show. selling toys, gadgets, strip clubs & rub & tugs were promoting, etc...everything to do with sex was there...it's an annual thing in edmonton & i'm sure in other canadian cities too.

Great way to get AIDS, let's go

Comment

How bout butt plugs?

Comment

i know Jamaica, the Bahamas, the Dominican Republic and Haiti all are battling a borderline aids epidemic. Let's hope they are providing condoms, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
          i know Jamaica, the Bahamas, the Dominican Republic and Haiti all are battling a borderline aids epidemic. Let's hope they are providing condoms, too.
          i'm assuming they are...lol! that is the responsibility of the parties indulging

Comment

I will never forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
              this is what worries me about sex tourism, what diseases are they bringing back after swapping bodily fluids...man, i'd hate to be there and have a condom bust on me deep inside some diseased skank

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                this is what worries me about sex tourism, what diseases are they bringing back after swapping bodily fluids...man, i'd hate to be there and have a condom bust on me deep inside some diseased skank
                STD's are everywhere. what about the bar male\female slut that sleeps with 3 or 4 partners unprotected weekly? they are out there

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  STD's are everywhere. what about the bar male\female slut that sleeps with 3 or 4 partners unprotected weekly? they are out there
                  alberta is in a herpes epidemic, also syph and chlamiydia rates here are high, not much AIDS yet though.

Comment

Working...
                  X