No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Slated To Return on 8/18 on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Slated To Return on 8/18 on Showtime

According to various sources, former junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander
    (23-1, 13KOs) is returning to action on August 18th on Showtime. Alexander is coming off of a dominating ten round unanimous decision victory over Marcos Maidana from this past February - in a fight where Alexander made his welterweight debut. Alexander's opponent and the venue are still to de determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great news! Looking forward to his return!

Comment

Fight Kell Brook in a neutral location.

Comment

i wish they can make the brook fight,, do it in canada, vegas or something.

Comment

What I like about Devon is that he comes to fight. The only problem I have is who is GBP going to put him in the ring with. Maybe the winner of Khan vs Peterson if Khan wins he can fight Devon at 147.

Comment

2 questions...
            1) Will it be against a welterweight?
            2) Will it be 12 rounds?

Comment

Great move by Showtime, Ortiz/Berto now Alexander, Maybe Alexander gets the winner.

Comment

wtf is this it seems more and more good fights going to showtime. And all these fighters who HBO was loyal too (Williams, Berto and Alexander) are moving over wtf

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                  wtf is this it seems more and more good fights going to showtime. And all these fighters who HBO was loyal too (Williams, Berto and Alexander) are moving over wtf
                  My guess is it's gonna be against the Bert/Ortiz winner. Alexander better stay active against the big names opponents because his stock is up after that lesson he put on Maidana. He needs to stay active against the top opposition because after his 2011 campaign, he was all but written off.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                    My guess is it's gonna be against the Bert/Ortiz winner. Alexander better stay active against the big names opponents because his stock is up after that lesson he put on Maidana. He needs to stay active against the top opposition because after his 2011 campaign, he was all but written off.
                    i agree, but just wish it was on HBO

Comment

Working...
                    X