Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name 3 fast fighters that Mayweather ever fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name 3 fast fighters that Mayweather ever fought?

Apart from Zab Judah (coming off a Loss, Outboxed Floyd for 4 straight rounds and had his gloves touching the canvas) who else has MAYWEATHER fought who was known for his 'Speed'????

Tell me 3 fast fighters Mayweather has EVER fought? and don't name shot to **** 50 year old fighters please.

I'll wait, there's a reason why he avoided Manny Pacquiao,Kosta Tszyu etc. and Bradley,Khan,Thurman I don't see him fighting any of them.

Anyway, I'm waiting for my question to be answered, name me 3 fast fighters that Mayweather EVER fought? No wonder he only fights plodders.

He beat a mentally broken Zab Judah. Who was up on the cards after 4 rounds.

Comment

Past his prime Shane Mosley doe. He was P4P doe.

watch Mayweather fans divert the topic and start Khan bashing in this thread.

Answer the thread question idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
        Apart from Zab Judah (coming off a Loss, Outboxed Floyd for 4 straight rounds and had his gloves touching the canvas) who else has MAYWEATHER fought who was known for his 'Speed'????

Tell me 3 fast fighters Mayweather has EVER fought? and don't name shot to **** 50 year old fighters please.

I'll wait, there's a reason why he avoided Manny Pacquiao,Kosta Tszyu etc. and Bradley,Khan,Thurman I don't see him fighting any of them.

Anyway, I'm waiting for my question to be answered, name me 3 fast fighters that Mayweather EVER fought? No wonder he only fights plodders.
        Timing beats speed.

Comment

Originally posted by slipcatchroll View Post
          Timing beats speed.
          That's what Devon says, let's see how it works out for him.

Comment

one fighter comes to mind... the great baldomir!

Comment

Baldomir is one and Guerrero was one of his most famous speedster opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                Past his prime Shane Mosley doe. He was P4P doe.

watch Mayweather fans divert the topic and start Khan bashing in this thread.

Answer the thread question idiots.
                I see the same stuff posted by you,lalalaland,uklad and frankbruno all harping on about Khan just wait and see if it happens! Khans never been outboxed before like you keep saying haha.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Baldomir is one and Guerrero was one of his most famous speedster opponent

haha, for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake19 View Post
                    I see the same stuff posted by you,lalalaland,uklad and frankbruno all harping on about Khan just wait and see if it happens! Khans never been outboxed before like you keep saying haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X