No announcement yet.

Was in the mall the other day and saw a huge picture of Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    Well, I feel I'm complimentary..... the shoes I saw, (actually just one shoe, all alone by itself in a huge window) are also advertised as having been designed to run backwards........... but on your hands, whilst holding a bag of pop-corny with your feet.

{Your toes stick out through the end}
    Well I'm probably gonna cop this shoe so I can be a little more comfortable while training.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
      Well I'm probably gonna cop this shoe so I can be a little more comfortable while training.
      Don't buy it yet, wait until he loses to Pacquiao and you might get in a discounted prize at Payless.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
          Don't buy it yet, wait until he loses to Pacquiao and you might get in a discounted prize at Payless.
          A discounted prize? And just stfu already with the Floyd hate. Jesus. And it's not "His" shoe stupid he just promotes it.
          Last edited by Shabba Rank$; 06-23-2010, 01:16 AM.

Comment

A discounted prize? And just stfu already with the Floyd hate. Jesus. And it's not "His" shoe stupid he just promotes it.
            You mad

I'm just trying to help you save some of your hard earned money. For sure, the shoes will be available at Payless by December at a discounted prize. I'm predicting $5.00 for couple pairs just like your shoes you're wearing now.

Comment

I heard about it too. I read that a group of engineers built and design the shoe from scratch. The shoes were perfectly designed for people specially boxers who loves to run backwards inside the ring.
              i can just feel the hate for floyd.......you pretended to be a fan of his but in reality you are probably another closet pinoy pac nuthugger who decided to come out of the closet after 2 weeks on the site....good job ****

Comment

You mad

I'm just trying to help you save some of your hard earned money. For sure, the shoes will be available at Payless by December at a discounted prize. I'm predicting $5.00 for couple pairs just like your shoes you're wearing now.
                duplicitous sack of ****

Comment

You mad

No I'm not like you that wears Chinelas with socks you fob.

I already owned you in another thread because I said I banged your sister (which is true) don't make me tell the people of NSB the story of how I banged your mom Delonte West style.

Comment

No I'm not like you that wears Chinelas with socks you fob.

I already owned you in another thread because I said I banged your sister (which is true) don't make me tell the people of NSB the story of how I banged your mom Delonte West style.
                    I don't know why you gotta go and disrespect the whole culture...

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
                      i can just feel the hate for floyd.......you pretended to be a fan of his but in reality you are probably another closet pinoy pac nuthugger who decided to come out of the closet after 2 weeks on the site....good job ****
                      Dude, that's a fukin long sentence. Have you ever learn how to use punctuation marks in grade school?

If you spend time more in school and stop gargling Floyd's nuts I might take you seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X