Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no way Islam is involved in this, being the religion of peace and all.

What an awful situation.

Comment

It's utterly insane how far detached from reality these Nazi liberals are.

It's fair game to them and will be until something happens to them or their family.

It doesn't matter to them who has died, no sorrow, nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
        Is it confirmed to be an Islamic attack yet? I wouldn't be surprised though if that were the case.

it was the Mormons this time!

Comment

Islam is a cancer to the world. This is just going to continue untill Europe grows the balls to put this sick ancient cult in its place which is back in the deserts of the middle east.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            it was the Mormons this time!
            Lol, I knew those guys couldn't be trusted

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              Islam is a cancer to the world. This is just going to continue untill Europe grows the balls to put this sick ancient cult in its place which is back in the deserts of the middle east.
              It should be a worldwide effort, tbh. Radical Islam and its followers reminds me of a virus, spreading all over the place and harming many people.

Comment

Marine Le Pen better be the next President of France.

Comment

Another brand new shooting being reported at a shopping mall.

Comment

There's talk of them shooting people one by one, I really hope it didn't and isn't going down like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                      It should be a worldwide effort, tbh. Radical Islam and its followers reminds me of a virus, spreading all over the place and harming many people.
                      How many Geert Wilders' are there in Europe let alone the world?

The opposite of stopping Pisslam is being done. The only thing being done is a smaller, but growing amount of Euro's being fed up with it.

If the God damn politicians did what they had to do we wouldn't be forced into an eventual future civil war.

Comment

Working...
                      X