No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs Bermane Stiverne postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko vs Bermane Stiverne postponed

I just read on a Canadian site that Vitali Klitschko will have to pospone his bout against Bermane Stiverne because of an injury.

http://tvasports.ca/combats/boxe/kli...****e-20072013

That sucks. This will definitely be his last fight if he even decides to step in the ring again. I don't think Vitali has the desire to fight anymore.

Comment

I didn't even know it was on

Comment

I think that Vitali Klitschko was hiding his injury. Dont forget that he got injured in the Chisora fight. I also think that this will be his last fight.

According to the WBC rules, Vitali Klitschko can still afford to fight other fighters... such as David Haye. The only reason why I am backing Haye against Fury is to see him fight Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
          I think that Vitali Klitschko was hiding his injury. Dont forget that he got injured in the Chisora fight. I also think that this will be his last fight.

According to the WBC rules, Vitali Klitschko can still afford to fight other fighters... such as David Haye. The only reason why I am backing Haye against Fury is to see him fight Vitali
          I would love for him to fight Stiverne and Haye before retiring. It may be unlikely but it would put a stamp on a very good career.

Comment

Here we go.......... Vitali extending his reign with injuries..... again.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              you're suggesting he's faking it?

Comment

This fight nor any other Vits fight will happen if this is true. He will retire and focus on politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  And your boy, Davey, keeps running.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    This fight nor any other Vits fight will happen if this is true. He will retire and focus on politics.
                    You know this for a fact, don't you?

Comment

Working...
                    X