No announcement yet.

The Brits Had Trinidad Beating De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    It was a close fight with a one point swing in either direction. No one had anyone winning by more than a couple rounds. Even Oscar cheerleader Harold Lederman had him winning by only one point.
    No he didnt he had it a draw

Comment

Oscar won the fight
      but he deserved to get robbed for being a bitch at the end
      fuck Oscar, Tito is the man

Comment

Just watched the fight it was good before hoya's coasting

[IMG]e5JGVJMXckY&feature=related[/IMG]
        Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 11-05-2011, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Oscarito's excessive running and hesitation to engage late in the fight cost him the fight. He deserved to lose. Chickens should not be rewarded.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
            Lederman's scorecards weren't really biased in favor of Oscar. Losing to Molina, beating Whitaker 114-112, losing to Ike 114-113, losing to Mosley in the first fight 116-112, beating Mosley in the rematch 115-113, ahead of Vargas 96-94 going into the 11th, losing to Floyd 116-112.

Lederman is a cheerleader of ineffective aggression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz8cmqjfWBA#t=5m52s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBSTd4rSwv4#t=6m50s

Oscar lost to whitaker, and Quartey as well, he got robbed badly in Mosley 2, though

Comment

oscar outboxed tito,tito at that fight looked like a limited boxer.....

Comment

Oscar won.....

Comment

hoto ran not cause he wanted to, cause he had to, so not to get KTFO. He felt the blows getting to him, so he jumped on his 10 speed bike. If hoto really felt he could beat Tito, he would of rematched him! Hoto could make any fight he wants happen!! Hell he made his fight with Pacquiao happen. Something no other fighter could of done!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    Oscar won the fight
                    but he deserved to get robbed for being a bitch at the end
                    fuck Oscar, Tito is the man
                    Huh? This doesn't even remotely make sense. You win, you win. Regardless of how you fight.

You fight to win, not to impress.

And Oscar CLEARLY won this fight. He easily won seven rounds of the fight from what I recall. He got robbed. Pure and simple.

I'll watch it again, but I doubt my mind is going to change.

Comment

Tito won a close fight. I could have seen it maybe being a draw at the most, but Oscar deserved the loss for fighting the way he did 7-12.

Comment

Working...
                      X