Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it stupid to be ashamed of your race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    oh sit down nancy

all im saying is people dont lock their car doors when my white ass walks by
    Are you actually serious? I think your watching too much of the wire or something,
    Get out into the real world and wake up, It's nothing like that.

If you feel that way about black people then you are the racist one,
    If a black person is walking by my car I don't lock my doors nor do I do it if a white person does,
    If that person looks sketchy whether they be black or white then I'll do it.

The fact you think being white automatically means you live in a big house, you get respect, you bang white women says alot about you to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
      Are you actually serious? I think your watching too much of the wire or something,

If a black person is walking by my car I don't lock my doors nor do I do it if a white person does,

The fact you think being white automatically means you live in a big house, you get respect, you bang white women says alot about you to be honest.

so the guy who post pictures of his own **** on the internet is taking something seriously

apparently a subject that bothers you

guess i will stop joking around before i have to read an essay

Comment

Yeah like WOW this guy has a lame way of thinking. Each to their own I guess but only a ****** would suggest black people are thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          Why would you be ashamed of your race? I don't even understand why folks discriminate because of it, it's beyond me.
          It is because we as a society have been socially conditioned to discriminate. Prior to the 18th century, there was on such thing as race. It's a modern invention created during the European exploration era when the conquered and colonized people in Africa, Asia, and the Americas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
            It is because we as a society have been socially conditioned to discriminate. Prior to the 18th century, there was on such thing as race. It's a modern invention created during the European exploration era when the conquered and colonized people in Africa, Asia, and the Americas.
            You're mentally ill.

Racial superiority has existed since the ancient Egyptians. Take your cracker jack box wisdom back to Sesame street.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney-
              It's okay to love your own race as long as you don't hate people because they are of a different race.

The only time I feel bad about being white is when I walk past the nearby North Vancouver neighborhood where all the native Indians are living in the nice free condos the Canadian government has given them from the taxpayers' money, while I need to work hard for years to pay for my condo because I'm white.

It's unfortunate you have to suffer for the sins of youf forefathers.

Comment

If one asks me for what time is it on the street or ask can i borrow money, i punch them in the face and start running. If you dont a knife will get pulled on you and you will be surrounded by 4 or 5 other ones.

Thankfully this only happened once to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
                  You're mentally ill.

Racial superiority has existed since the ancient Egyptians. Take your cracker jack box wisdom back to Sesame street.

You sir are an ignoramus. During the times of the Ancient Egyptians, people were classified by their nationality not race idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                    You sir are an ignoramus. During the times of the Ancient Egyptians, people were classified by their nationality not race idiot.
                    There was no such thing as nation states back then Gnome Chumpsky.
                    Though I'm sure you'll use your nebulous relativism to come up with an answer that reinforces your stupidity.

Remember now, 2+2=5 on planet dipshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
                      There was no such thing as nation states back then Gnome Chumpsky.
                      Though I'm sure you'll use your nebulous relativism to come up with an answer that reinforces your stupidity.

Remember now, 2+2=5 on planet dipshit.

[IMG]http://images2.*****************/ImageMacro/5010363/Pretentious-Philosoraptor-approves-of-this-message-.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Pretentious-Philosoraptor[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X