No announcement yet.

Senior British Politicians ‘Targeted by Kremlin’ for Smear Campaigns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    yes secret. putin was supposedly grooming trump for years if we're to believe the pissgate memo but where was all this ranting and raving about putin before queen demtard lost huh?

short answer is he is an ex-KGB spymaster. there's nothing uniquely special about him though, every top politician is corrupt on some level. list all the things that you think he's guilty of that the clintons aren't guilty of. pay to play, off shore accounts, mysterious suicides whatever. he just happens to be better at it.
    It's not a secret if everyone knows about it, lol.

Perhaps in the past it was, but certainly not anymore.

I seriously doubt Trump makes it past his first year in office; as I always said, the man is getting impeached.

Heck, he'll be lucky if he isn't imprisoned for treason.

I know that Clinton isn't any better than Putin, but, at the end of the day, her empire is through the United States, not Russia.

Things take on a more dangerous tone once people begin cheering for an opposing empire. Like Obama says (another bad man), Putin isn't on our team (not that these guys are looking out for us, either, but I assume you get my point).

Putin's interested in weakening our democracy (or what we call a democracy), so that his empire flourishes.

In what world is that a good idea?

The U.S. is terrible, but the U.S. becoming more similar to Russia or being subservient to it would be potentially much worse.

Comment

good on them, and im saying that as a brit. Dont know why youve stuck our nose into the trump business, people should give the guy a chance ffs, instead of these dumb smear campaigns

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        good on them, and im saying that as a brit. Dont know why youve stuck our nose into the trump business, people should give the guy a chance ffs, instead of these dumb smear campaigns
        What kind of British accent do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          It's not a secret if everyone knows about it, lol.

Perhaps in the past it was, but certainly not anymore.

I seriously doubt Trump makes it past his first year in office; as I always said, the man is getting impeached.

Heck, he'll be lucky if he isn't imprisoned for treason.

I know that Clinton isn't any better than Putin, but, at the end of the day, her empire is through the United States, not Russia.

Things take on a more dangerous tone once people begin cheering for an opposing empire. Like Obama says (another bad man), Putin isn't on our team (not that these guys are looking out for us, either, but I assume you get my point).

Putin's interested in weakening our democracy (or what we call a democracy), so that his empire flourishes.

In what world is that a good idea?

The U.S. is terrible, but the U.S. becoming more similar to Russia or being subservient to it would be potentially much worse.
          everyone knows it yet there's no hard evidence. it's in a basement somewhere along with iraq's WMDs.

more dangerous tone than pointing nukes at each other then?

having a stronger more independent country that isn't destroying itself through identity politics and mass immigration is against putin's self interest. it's simple logic.

Comment

everyone knows it yet there's no hard evidence. it's in a basement somewhere along with iraq's WMDs.

more dangerous tone than pointing nukes at each other then?

having a stronger more independent country that isn't destroying itself through identity politics and mass immigration is against putin's self interest. it's simple logic.
            We don't know exactly what the totality of evidence is yet; it's confidential and being processed by the intelligence community.

What we do know is that they're taking measures to warn allies about Trump and have actually affirmed the existence of multiple Trump "kompromat" videos, internally.

The difference between this ongoing investigation and the Iraqi WMD is that there hasn't been an official declaration of wrongdoing yet due to the aforementioned "ongoing" status.

Certainly, if official charges are brought upon Trump, including ones possibly leading to impeachment, the intelligence community will be expected to disclose as much of that classified evidence as possible to the public.

Now, ask yourself, what's more intelligent? Should they take the WMD route and press charges without building a substantiated case, or is their current "thorough investigation" strategy more efficient?

Obviously, if they press charges and cannot verify everything that's included, this will blow up in their faces.

You may want everything now, since part of it leaked, but you can't fault the intelligence agencies for opting to verify before deciding on whether to take action.

That's logical.

As to Putin, I'm not sure what you were attempting to convey. A weakened United States would surely benefit his objectives, but why did you mention that?

There's nothing good about "MAD," but how does further damaging our democracy through the encouragement of interference by another country help matters?

That would have the opposite effect to stabilization, in my opinion.
            Last edited by SunSpace; 01-17-2017, 12:08 AM.

Comment

The American Trump yards who defend Russia are the biggest disgrace to this country.

As if Russia has our best interest at heart, Russia wants to see our empire fall, trump is their puppet to do that, amd everything he has suggested and done so far gets them closer to their goal.

I can't believe how many people defend his stance in Russia just because they helped a republican win.

Republicans are on the verge of completely destroying this country. It's happening...l

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                The American Trump yards who defend Russia are the biggest disgrace to this country.
                What's your take on Obama mocking Mitt Romney in the 2012 debates when Romney said Russia was a threat to us?

Obama laughed at Romney, saying something about the 1980s needing their foreign policy back.

So what's your take on Obama saying Russia was not a threat, just a few short years ago?

Comment

Here is the quote, so you can read it before answering my question:

"Gov. Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida. You said Russia ... the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years," -Barack Obama, October 22, 2012, in a presidential debate vs Mitt Romney

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                    We don't know exactly what the totality of evidence is yet; it's confidential and being processed by the intelligence community.

What we do know is that they're taking measures to warn allies about Trump and have actually affirmed the existence of multiple Trump "kompromat" videos, internally.

The difference between this ongoing investigation and the Iraqi WMD is that there hasn't been an official declaration of wrongdoing yet due to the aforementioned "ongoing" status.

Certainly, if official charges are brought upon Trump, including ones possibly leading to impeachment, the intelligence community will be expected to disclose as much of that classified evidence as possible to the public.

Now, ask yourself, what's more intelligent? Should they take the WMD route and press charges without building a substantiated case, or is their current "thorough investigation" strategy more efficient?

Obviously, if they press charges and cannot verify everything that's included, this will blow up in their faces.

You may want everything now, since part of it leaked, but you can't fault the intelligence agencies for opting to verify before deciding on whether to take action.

That's logical.
                    there are conflicting reports on this so everything is just speculation. you seem to have already indicted trump based on dodgy speculation.

As to Putin, I'm not sure what you were attempting to convey. A weakened United States would surely benefit his objectives, but why did you mention that?
                    that is exactly what i'm saying. you are the one suggesting the opposite with your conspiracy theory. how is putin weakening the United States, France or the UK by planting strong leaders and fomenting nationalism in these countries? the EU destroyed itself with ******ed leftist politics and mass immigration, without putin even lifting a finger. the US would have been on the same path if it got 4 or 8 more years of obama with hillary. simple logic dictates that the opposite of what you're suggesting would be in his best interest.

There's nothing good about "MAD," but how does further damaging our democracy through the encouragement of interference by another country help matters?

That would have the opposite effect to stabilization, in my opinion.
                    until Russia starts funding rebels in the US and putting guns to people's heads in the voting booths none of this **** matters to me. seems to me that Russia's biggest crime here is investigative journalism.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 01-17-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

there are conflicting reports on this so everything is just speculation. you seem to have already indicted trump based on dodgy speculation.

that is exactly what i'm saying. you are the one suggesting the opposite with your conspiracy theory. how is putin weakening the United States, France or the UK by planting strong leaders and fomenting nationalism in these countries? the EU destroyed itself with ******ed leftist politics and mass immigration, without putin even lifting a finger. the US would have been on the same path if it got 4 or 8 more years of obama with hillary. simple logic dictates that the opposite of what you're suggesting would be in his best interest.

until Russia starts funding rebels in the US and putting guns to people's head in the voting booths none of this **** matters to me. seems to me that Russia's biggest crime here is investigative journalism.
                      People can interpret what I said for themselves and decide whether pointing facts out equals an indictment. Do I personally feel he's guilty? Sure, but that has nothing to do with what I actually stated in my response.

You're sitting here telling me that it's a good thing that Putin is picking and choosing world leaders for countries. Enough said.

I don't know what kind of legitimate journalism includes keeping half of the information to themselves in order to sway elections, and I don't know what kind of legitimate journalism includes hacking into people's computers.

You can have your opinion on this, but it is what it is. Our opinions on these events don't matter; what matters is what is real, and my point on the investigation having an "ongoing" status by intelligence agencies instead of being discredited is simply correct.

Nothing more to say, really.
                      Last edited by SunSpace; 01-17-2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X