Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victims of white supremacy kidnap & torture handicapped man and live stream it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Unlikely to be considered a hate crime.

"Evil biased" fox and breitbart will report it while "neutral professional" cnn buries it and runs KKK memorial stories instead

Unfortunately in certain victim-perp situations the 2nd amendment is the only real justice available, and then you will go to jail for killing "oppressed youths" while parades are thrown in their honor.
    It's the second leading article on the CNN online site.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      I want cnn and huff and turks to cry racism and hate and call for blacks to change their ways after watching this video, the same way they ask whites to change their supposed hate

Youtube takes down videos that show blacks in a racist negative light, but keep up videos showing whites as racist. How come no outcry, no rallies by blacks for this innocent white victim of racism and hate and violence? I remember some blacks telling me its not about me supporting blacks its about fighting violence and unjust hate. Bull its defending blacks and living vicariously thru black thugs who die by cop which is not an epidemic, blacks killing each other and killing non whites and robbing and raping them is more lethal than any white man.
      If they take those videos down, how are you always able to post the youtube videos you post?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Lol cnn needs to go heavy on the tv not some article online, they need to go heavy like they did with trayvon and brown and made these thugs innocent angels. Except this white dude is innocent it doesnt fit the agenda the truth is more blacks are racist and violent toward not blacks bu the left chooses to ignore it because they are funded by a billionaire to push marxist agenda, professor jorsan peterson talks about college indoctrination and it being a waste of time that teens should just go to trade school to learn an actual useful craft

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Then wait for the spin. Trump/white society/etc will be at fault. It will come.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            Hahah wait, wot? That DOOZY of a thread is gone now?!

Lol - I loved going in there and posting real hate crimes - but the kind that nobody likes to acknowledge.

I had to do SunSpace's work for him, by finding an example of a real white on black hate crime; lol I found like 5 or so over the past decade.
            I did a search and it didn't show up. Sunspace found it though.

Comment

While I do think this could be classified as a hate crime, the smart move would be to charge these guys with aggravated kidnapping.

Illinois makes hate crimes a class 4 felony which only calls for a 1-3 year prison sentencing.

Aggravated kidnapping (class x felony), which includes the kidnapping of special needs individuals (such as the one in the video) as well as bodily harm to the person, has a 6-year min, 30-year max as well as an additional 15-25 years on top based off of the severity of the crime.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                This is why they need to punish people to the fullest extent of the law consistently. No matter what color they are. Letting all these white boys get away with rape and cops getting away with shooting people.

Because when you give them all a slap on the wrist terrible ahiiiit like this happens because you know if it was a black boy on the swim team raping a white girl or a black guy killing a cop theyd be in jail the rest of their life.

Not justifying this at all these guys should be drug behind a building and put down execution style.

This right here.

D@mn good post..............

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Unlikely to be considered a hate crime.

"Evil biased" fox and breitbart will report it while "neutral professional" cnn buries it and runs KKK memorial stories instead

Unfortunately in certain victim-perp situations the 2nd amendment is the only real justice available, and then you will go to jail for killing "oppressed youths" while parades are thrown in their honor.
                  http://wgntv.com/2017/01/05/4-charge...special-needs/

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
                    While I do think this could be classified as a hate crime, the smart move would be to charge these guys with aggravated kidnapping.

Illinois makes hate crimes a class 4 felony which only calls for a 1-3 year prison sentencing.

Aggravated kidnapping (class x felony), which includes the kidnapping of special needs individuals (such as the one in the video) as well as bodily harm to the person, has a 6-year min, 30-year max as well as an additional 15-25 years on top based off of the severity of the crime.
                    they did lol, hope they like concrete walls

Jordan Hill, 18, of Carpentersville, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, robbery, possession of a stolen motor vehicle and residential burglary.
                    Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary.
                    Brittany Covington, 18, of Chicago, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary.
                    Tanishia Covington, 24, of Chicago, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restrain and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      they did lol, hope they like concrete walls

Jordan Hill, 18, of Carpentersville, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, robbery, possession of a stolen motor vehicle and residential burglary.
                      Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary.
                      Brittany Covington, 18, of Chicago, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary.
                      Tanishia Covington, 24, of Chicago, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restrain and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
                      Kidnapping has been a high prison time crime since the Lindbergh kid kidnapping back in the 30's.

Comment

Working...
                      X