Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko shows the world: you can be slick AND a warrior!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's still a young man fighting people his size, let's see how his style develops when he later moves up and fights people that will be 15 lbs heavier than him on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
      Who knew

Me I always thought slickness was all about running, ducking, holding, cheap shooting, only throwing a jab and never stopping anyone and eeking out a boring ud (or sometimes a robbery)

Thanks for the insight, lomachenko

# stay salty
      uh, he's not the first. Floyd, Maidana, Kovalev, Roman, all recent fighters who do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        uh, he's not the first. Floyd, Maidana, Kovalev, Roman, all recent fighters who do the same.
        Floyd?

FLOYD?

Comment

It's called balance. Too many fans see a fighter who's good at one thing and think he's 'great'. You don't need to be offensively and defensively brilliant to be effective, but the true greats have both sides to their game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
            Who knew

Me I always thought slickness was all about running, ducking, holding, cheap shooting, only throwing a jab and never stopping anyone and eeking out a boring ud (or sometimes a robbery)

Thanks for the insight, lomachenko

# stay salty
            Earl, is the only way you can acknowledge or appreciate boxing skill is by highlighting a white boxer? Loma isn't doing anything different than Ray, Roy or Floyd did when they were his age.

Comment

Working...
            X