No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Will NOT Return in 2016, Says Peter Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Will NOT Return in 2016, Says Peter Fury

Tyson Fury's trainer believes the WBA, IBO and WBO heavyweight world champion will return to the ring early next year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

well then as far as im concerned he can accept being made champ in recess and get stripped.

WBO Rules state he has to defend in 12 months, just because he's had a breakdown because he doesnt like the negativity over his stupid comments on everything from race to religion doesnt mean he gets to bypass rules from the governing bodies. WBA should strip him for their never-ending love for sacntioning fees.

Get the WBO and WBA belts off his lardy arse, ( he can keep the IBO cos noone gives a toss ) and get them active again. He can have a crack if he ever comes back once he realises that being HW champion doesnt give automatic rights to be a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      well then as far as im concerned he can accept being made champ in recess and get stripped.

WBO Rules state he has to defend in 12 months, just because he's had a breakdown because he doesnt like the negativity over his stupid comments on everything from race to religion doesnt mean he gets to bypass rules from the governing bodies. WBA should strip him for their never-ending love for sacntioning fees.

Get the WBO and WBA belts off his lardy arse, ( he can keep the IBO cos noone gives a toss ) and get them active again. He can have a crack if he ever comes back once he realises that being HW champion doesnt give automatic rights to be a wanker.
      thats my guess and since its a unique situation my guess is he will get a shot at the titles when he returns

Comment

Nondralone remains traceable in you system for about 18 months, so I guess his "recuperation" will take a little longer than early next year.

Next time use Sustanon. It goes away in a few weeks.

Comment

The fact that we gotta deal with this bull**** is Wlad's fault for being a fken chicken that night.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
            The fact that we gotta deal with this bull**** is Wlad's fault for being a fken chicken that night.
            Yep.... It is

Comment

Grandpa Wlad's hair is getting grayer by the minute.

Anger and frustration can cause premature wrinkles.

Comment

Fury's found happiness

Comment

Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
                  Nondralone remains traceable in you system for about 18 months, so I guess his "recuperation" will take a little longer than early next year.

Next time use Sustanon. It goes away in a few weeks.
                  The test result UKAD are trying to get him banned for was obtained 18 months ago, maybe longer.

In Nov the case goes before a legal tribunal, then we'll know the truth.

Comment

I hate to say it but I gotta agree with Dontae on this one. If this had been Deontay Wilder people would be having a field day with PED crap. This dude literally told the people trying to test him to go screw off.

Comment

Working...
                    X