Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Andre Ward move up two divisions and fight Anthony Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Freedom realizes Floyd is superior...the bar is set higher for Mayweather.
    Bar was LOWER for Floyd.

- he was praised for running & getting boring decisions, others are criticized for failing to get the KO and carrying over-matched opponents

- he was allowed to use personal referees like Kenny Bayliss and Joe Cortez

- he ALWAYS fought with home advantage, others had to fight in their opponents home towns

- he was never criticized by the boxing media for avoiding prime opponents like Paul Williams

- he was not criticized by the media for making smaller opponents (Hatton, JMM) move up

Comment

he just moved up one weight class. Why do you want him to move up another two? Once he beats Kovalev he'll move up to cruiserweight. Is there a problem? He's doing what lil G is scared to do.

Comment

Yes I think he should. I'll continue to fight this fight because I fear Ward

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          he just moved up one weight class. Why do you want him to move up another two? Once he beats Kovalev he'll move up to cruiserweight. Is there a problem? He's doing what lil G is scared to do.
          Bwahahaha!

Comment

He did say he could beat a Klitschko.

Also, he said yesterday "Could you imagine me fighting a guy two divisions below me?" Well, actually yes we can because you were trying to fight GGG when you were too big to make 168 but still wanted him to move up to fight you. Then you tried to fight a 40 year old 168 pounder when you officially declared yourself a LHW. It was so absurd that HBO declined the fight but you kept pushing the issue and ended up fighting him anyways.

Ward is a hypocrite, plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
            X