No announcement yet.

I met Margarito today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    I went to the gym where he is training at and waited about 10 minutes. He showed up in big boy truck. He was really polite and humble. He is in great shape and looks ready to rumble. He was nice enough to stop make small talk with me shake my hand and take a picture.

I wonder if Manny will be the same way. He seems like he would be.
    met manny once when he was training for the david diaz fight. I rolled up to the wild card not expecting to catch him their and went to do some bag work at freddie roach legendary gym

had been there more than a few times the year before and freddie remembered my face so he let me in and i got to meet pac

he was real nice and polite. didnt ask for pics and i didnt even go up to pac to say hello but i saw him there and he saw me so he came by and shook my hand and said hi

nice guy!

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
      met manny once when he was training for the david diaz fight. I rolled up to the wild card not expecting to catch him their and went to do some bag work at freddie roach legendary gym

had been there more than a few times the year before and freddie remembered my face so he let me in and i got to meet pac

he was real nice and polite. didnt ask for pics and i didnt even go up to pac to say hello but i saw him there and he saw me so he came by and shook my hand and said hi

nice guy!
      did he smell like dog? lol jk..that's wassup though.

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post

nice guy!
        and then you woke up...........lol...just kidding both dudes seem like good guys.

Comment

I just think its cool that Margs has been through a lot and he has only himself to blame but yet he is still a nice guy.
          Vargas was a *** all the time
          Shane was nice everytime I hung out with him
          Oscar was cool the one time I met him.
          Ortiz was chill too

Comment

I'd like Marg more if he quit denying about the handwraps.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
              I'd like Marg more if he quit denying about the handwraps.
              it will just open up another can of worms
              he will in the book he writes

Comment

thats awesome dude margarito is a great ambassador for the sport thats why itll be good for boxing when he takes pac out!!!

Comment

What in the fuk is a big boy truck? And you should have asked him why he's a cheating scumbag that plasters his hands before fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    I went to the gym where he is training at and waited about 10 minutes. He showed up in big boy truck. He was really polite and humble. He is in great shape and looks ready to rumble. He was nice enough to stop make small talk with me shake my hand and take a picture.

I wonder if Manny will be the same way. He seems like he would be.
                    It's nice that he took the time to chill with you, but you might have to wait a lot longer for a chance to speak with Pac. Wild Card gets packed when it's open for the public and Pac is training.

Comment

Working...
                    X