Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you were a fighter turning pro, which trainer would you want to be with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in LA and I've been by the Wildcard a couple times, I could definitely see myself training there as a pro in a different lifetime.

So many different fighters with zilch in common have just gushed over Freddie's training abilities, it's important to separate them from his fairly lackluster fight hyping/trashtalk abilities.

As a non-pro I train at a large boxing/MMA/everything gym and it's pretty hard to beat because of how clean and state of the art everything is, but I do sometimes miss the atmosphere of a "real" boxing gym.
    Last edited by E. O. Wilson; 09-13-2014, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Floyd Sr or Nacho.

Comment

I wouldn't want to be with either of these joke coaches. I'd train myself Bruce Lee style, **** all the haters.

Comment

If we're talking about from the very start, then it's not even a hard decision for me, Virgil Hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
            If we're talking about from the very start, then it's not even a hard decision for me, Virgil Hunter.
            Virgil Hunter is just another joke coach. Taught amir khan to hold like a ***** every two seconds and taught Angulo to block every punch with his face. Helo kitty is a better trainer than Virgigullo Failure.

Comment

My pick would be Nacho or Naazim.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
                Virgil Hunter is just another joke coach. Taught amir khan to hold like a ***** every two seconds and taught Angulo to block every punch with his face. Helo kitty is a better trainer than Virgigullo Failure.
                You are missing the point, it's from the START, not over half way through a career, look what he did with Ward.

Comment

Nazzim is always a good shout. But Abel Sanchez is also a very good trainer and is good at tweaking fighters styles. Virgil hunter is also very good from a mental standpoint. He is very good at psyching a fighter up mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Floyd Sr or Nacho.
                    Why floyd Sr compared to the others? He hasn't made world champions from scrap.

Comment

Working...
                    X