No announcement yet.

sergey kovalev victory thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Damn, I got some terrible news for you...
    I don't know how you're finding the energy to debate boxing with these imbeciles.

Comment

all the trash slowly but surely filtering into this thread, you guys shouldnt be taking the piss thats for sure, when most people (75 percent of media) think kovalev won.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        I don't know how you're finding the energy to debate boxing with these imbeciles.
        i was right wasnt i? Every poster like redd fox said ward would school him. Can find my final prediction post 'people will be scrambling onto nsb to delete their predictions by end of round 3' cant get much more accurate than that.

Comment

I know, it amazes even me.
          I think it's watching Andre Ward fight against all odds to rally back and achieve 5x world champion and Light Heavyweight champion of the world status.
          It's really put a spring in my step.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            i was right wasnt i? Every poster like redd fox said ward would school him. Can find my final prediction post 'people will be scrambling onto nsb to delete their predictions by end of round 3' cant get much more accurate than that.
            Ward mentally outfoxed Krusher, let it go.

Comment

all you so called knowledgable posters were telling me ward would outclass him, well youve been left with egg on your faces!!!!! just cause 3 crooked americans scored the fight for an american (as i said might happen), doesnt mean ward 'won' that fight

Comment

Ward mentally outfoxed Krusher, let it go.
                Ukrainian manlet blindly supporting his imperial overlords goldenboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I know, it amazes even me.
                  I think it's watching Andre Ward fight against all odds to rally back and achieve 5x world champion and Light Heavyweight champion of the world status.
                  It's really put a spring in my step.
                  I've had a smile on my face all week, I called it between work friends.

The smile wasn't for self gratification it was more how much I felt it was an awesome fight, the apprehension was being called wrong in front of work colleagues plus I went all in with my points, told my brother to put money on Ward UD too he's the gambler, we work together. Lol he was telling me he scored Krusher the winner and I said no way but he won anyway, was saying it was a fortunate bet well I don't anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Ukrainian manlet blindly supporting his imperial overlords goldenboy.

Lol. I'm supporting Kovalev and Ward their entire careers, I had no emotional investment in this fight hence why I'm not upset like you.

Comment

Lol. I'm supporting Kovalev and Ward their entire careers, I had no emotional investment in this fight hence why I'm not upset like you.
                      bizarre, you're post above completely contradicts what you just said

Why would you assume im upset? I would absolutely be furious if i bet on kovalev like i very nearly did however i wanted to watch and enjoy without a dog in the race.

I don't react emotionally to sport as i dont watch to invest in certain fighters like a casual fanboy, i watch for entertainment... my reaction is more complete befuddlement at people that are clearly watching something completely different from the vast majority of 'us'.

Most fan's saw who won, practically all the boxing journalists from planet earth saw who won.
                      But hey there will always be people that are gunna argue blue is orange.

Never underestimate how stupid people can be, my mate was telling me about flat earth theory the other day for example ffs

Comment

Working...
                      X