Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sigh...Smd....Why the HELL, Is President Obama, PUSHING Gay Agenda INTERNATIONALLY???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    Yeah Sinaloa where my family is from has a higher degree of Spanish ancestery then other parts... Sure though, i'll be a ****** cause I have a wailers sig. If anything im really white compared to my mexican family, I still got plenty relatives in TX and the homeland I go visit sometimes though.
    Of course you're a wigger dude, it goes far deeper than just the avatars you got here. It's the way you took offense on me goofin on afrocentrists here as if you're actually black yourself or have black family members.

I don't wanna be like addix and wish ill on other people just because we don't care for each other.
    Well I do. I can tell you right now in all honesty, I hope something horrible happens to you and/or your family. See addix is mostly a troll even though everything I say about him is true, he gets banned every other day with his racial baiting. I didn't quite expect you to take it to this level though. I don't hide it with passive aggressiveness because I'm not phony like you. Take this as it is.

Comment

BKM- how does it feel that ******s are once agin taking over your biggest dogshit Assyrian cities?

This is what the fifth or so time that your pathetic ass ancestors could not defend their own land from ******s?
      Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      lol the biggest wigger on the site is upset because I've been goofing on afrocentrists lately.

You're following Mosul aren't you shithead? NPU(Assyrian militia) is joining in on the fight. Together with the rest of the Iraqi army they're gonna spill the blood of every sunni extremist in those regions. I look forward to the propaganda photos of poor ******s with half their heads blown to pieces while their parents squirm in front of them with agony.
      And then guess what? Your ****ing relatives won't get home cause the Shia will kick you guys out.... AGAIN....
      But to be honest ya, as I was browsing today I saw that Iraq's formerly largest Christian city was under attack again and just wanted to troll. Most of them I hear, as in almost all got out to Irbril or Baghdad. So all should be well.
      What you talkin' bout wigger? Shia's work together with christians because they have one goal: shis kebabing sunni's like your friend addix.

Lets get to the real issue here though. Are you that much of a wigger that you get offended by my black jokes as if you're actually black? Boy oh boy you're a mess aren't you. So much self hatred and shame, it's amazing that this can all fit into one pathetic little body like yours.
      Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Yep, for sure, the 10 man Assyrian militia is all they have left. The few hundred thousand Assyrians that were still in Iraq all ran from ISIS already like a bunch of middle east ****roaches.

So now the Assyrian cuck culture that is left has to beg the Kurds for protection. Imagine having to beg the ******s who raped and pillaged your ancestors and stole your land, for protection.

What a sad pathetic culture.

The U.S. Usually sticks up for Christian cultures, and people, but not the Assyrians. Their dirty Arabs....
      The Chechen child rapist ****** at it again with his baiting. Is this gonna be the third time that you get run out of a thread by me again?

I saw you running away a few days ago in this thread like a chechen from a russian sniper.
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2#post17124752

So you talking about running away is the pot calling the kettle a boy(right rudyo? )

The USA is run by a closeted muslim, of course Obama is gonna help his kind instead of the christians. That's where Russia comes into play you subhuman.
      I was raised a catholic... Mexican.. I don't get offended by being called a ******. I don't try to like produce an accent or nothin..

I just want to inform you that Brownsville is an actual town not like anything related to anything urban. Kriss Kristofferson is form there too.
      I didn't run anywhere from anything, your so stupid you think you can insult someone who isn't Chechen by calling them Chechen.

There isnt much to say to someone who is that stupid.

And lmao at you not admitting the fact that you blocked me! Every time I crush your cucksyrian Arab butt hole, you block. And than later unblock me.

Our closeted Muslim president is fighting damn near 5 wars in the middle east right now, and is droning the fck out them.

And even with King Obama doing all that, your pathetic Cucksyrians still won't stand and fight for your land. Stupid fcking Arabs.

Look at you hiding behind your computer in the netherlands while your people have to offer bjs to ******s for protection.
      LOL get the hell out of here. You said that you have some spanish ancestry instead of amerindian, so we can only imagine what a pathetic wigger you look like IRL. Your entire online persona is about worshipping afro culture, that's probably because you don't have any of your own. We might have lost our country too, but we never lost our identity. You should still be ripping eachothers hearts out for the Gods while jibbering in Aztec, instead you're now supposed to pretend to be a spaniard..converted to a wannabe black guy. just LOL @ your existence rudyo.
      Yeah Sinaloa where my family is from has a higher degree of Spanish ancestery then other parts... Sure though, i'll be a ****** cause I have a wailers sig. If anything im really white compared to my mexican family, I still got plenty relatives in TX and the homeland I go visit sometimes though.

A wall rib would be better. Been real fun though.... I am actually glad that Qaraqosh was evacuated mostly before 2014 invasion. I don't wanna be like addix and wish ill on other people just because we don't care for each other.
      1-I did not make either of these 2 threads, so I could not block your goat groping ass out of them. Yet you still ran out of them every time with no replies:
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hechens&page=9

The proof doesn't lie unlike your phony prophet. You thank allahr every day that you found out my ethnicity(Like I haven't been talking about it for years you peabrain. way to be late. Your people sell their daughters to middle aged mullah's very quickly but being aware of often talked about facts? Nope)

You're like "yeah! Now I have something to fight back with!" . Silly little geek. Let me tell you something, I have been called 10x worse irl by subhumans like you, and responded 10x more brutally to them than I did to you to their faces. You really think this is stuff I have never heard before? You googled a couple of things about Assyrians and now you think that you have ammo. You're like an 8 year old, seriously.

See with this you are making it obvious that you are intentionally getting yourself banned. You really think nobody notices this? You are such a coward that you are self concious about me bringing up how you've run out of 2 threads now, that you're looking for an excuse this time by getting banned first. Can't make this stuff up.
      sigh.....

smdh.

no actually i do.

carry on.

sigh...

smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        sigh.....

smdh.

Do what I do, you put the boys on ignore so they have a timeout like toddlers, so atleast they can't pollute your own threads.

Comment

Of course you're a wigger dude, it goes far deeper than just the avatars you got here. It's the way you took offense on me goofin on afrocentrists here as if you're actually black yourself or have black family members.

Well I do. I can tell you right now in all honesty, I hope something horrible happens to you and/or your family. See addix is mostly a troll even though everything I say about him is true, he gets banned every other day with his racial baiting. I didn't quite expect you to take it to this level though. I don't hide it with passive aggressiveness because I'm not phony like you. Take this as it is.
          Well let me tell you, you taking it so serious a whole continent away from me really gives me a sense of importance. I wish you nothing but good tidings.

I know one thing for sure though, Mexican culture will FAR outlive Assyrian culture. Sure people will know of you, via the Babylon story of the old testament but you won't get a sniff of the Middle East ever again. We still have Mexico. And Mexico is a world power, economically at least unlike your bake sale Assyrian culture.
          Last edited by Rudyo; 10-18-2016, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            The democrats are funded by rich billionaires, thats why they change their views. Obama and hiliary supported traditional marriage before 2008, now they are pro gay, many rich hollywood execs are gay into pedo into tranny stuff and donate millions into these parties so the party will do something called quid pro quo, ill scratch your back if you scratch mine, most people are stupid and will just follow their party like a religion or cult and change their views with their party views.

these people are lemmings they usually think they are free thinking individuals but they are not. Everything they do consists of what their party does.

all you need to do is become rich and fund a politician or party and they will scratch your back by promoting your cause be it gay tranny or abortion or etc.

see the 2nd tag of this thread....

**** is real son.

**** is real.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              So ******s like u won't come to America
              STFU.

i am born and bred in texas.

will die in texas.....

YOU,

come from a country that has a muzzy infestation and has a muslim president.

stupid abu sayaff cvnt.

Comment

Stop talking you Iraqi phaggot, you keep blocking me because I put your cuck Arab culture on blast.

1-I did not make either of these 2 threads, so I could not block your goat groping ass out of them. Yet you still ran out of them every time with no replies:
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hechens&page=9

The proof doesn't lie unlike your phony prophet. You thank allahr every day that you found out my ethnicity(Like I haven't been talking about it for years you peabrain. way to be late. Your people sell their daughters to middle aged mullah's very quickly but being aware of often talked about facts? Nope)

You're like "yeah! Now I have something to fight back with!" . Silly little geek. Let me tell you something, I have been called 10x worse irl by subhumans like you, and responded 10x more brutally to them than I did to you to their faces. You really think this is stuff I have never heard before? You googled a couple of things about Assyrians and now you think that you have ammo. You're like an 8 year old, seriously.

See with this you are making it obvious that you are intentionally getting yourself banned. You really think nobody notices this? You are such a coward that you are self concious about me bringing up how you've run out of 2 threads now, that you're looking for an excuse this time by getting banned first. Can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Well let me tell you, you taking it so serious a whole continent away from me really gives me a sense of importance. I wish you nothing but good tidings.
                  Deary me not one but 3 lol smileys, yeah that'll really prove to everyone how you're totally not taking this seriously. Haha again with the phonyness Rudyo. You always back peddle because you're scared to show your true feelings. I would have more respect for you if you stood by what you said earlier, but can't expect anything better from a wigger who is ashamed of his ancestry. I'll show you how to do it: I still hope you succumb to swine flu, holmes.

Comment

Deary me not one but 3 lol smileys, yeah that'll really prove to everyone how you're totally not taking this seriously. Haha again with the phonyness Rudyo. You always back peddle because you're scared to show your true feelings. I would have more respect for you if you stood by what you said earlier, but can't expect anything better from a wigger who is ashamed of his ancestry. I'll show you how to do it: I still hope you succumb to swine flu, holmes.
                    I don't think I've ever met an Assyrian though? So I can't like really be that mad at yall, I just think you're a piece of shit.

How's Nimrud doing buddy?

Comment

Stop talking you Iraqi phaggot, you keep blocking me because I put your cuck Arab culture on blast.
                      Again, you just don't get do you inbred chechen? I can't block you out of threads that I didn't create. I didn't create either of those or this thread. I'll mark this as the third consecutive thread you ran out of, every one of them with you starting something you can't finish

Go choke on a goat's balls tonight, achmet. See you later.

Comment

Working...
                      X