Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan got KO for 13M, I'll do that too in a heart beat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    Sorry but what is your point?

They are boxers, they get punched in the head for a living, they are expected to be paid appropriately, and especially when one is going to get as hit hard as they have ever been hit before..
    It's so simple he had no business fighting a bigger man, he knew he had no chance of winning. He was there for the prize money, since the promoters were willing to get this circus show going, and he has accepted that and he was a part of this freak show since he knew he will be paid handsomely. Win win for Khan even if he lose violently. Which he did.

# target market: gullible fans, UK PPV, brits in vegas, mexicans, casuals.

I didnt pay for this crap since I knew and most NSB member knew this was a mismatch from the get go, in short, you are only a dimwit if you think Khan had a competitive chance that night.

Only takes one shot. That's what Canelo did.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-10-2016, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      It's so simple he had no business fighting a bigger man, he knew he had no chance of winning. He was there for the prize money, since the promoters were willing to get this circus show going, and he has accepted that and his a part of this freak show since he knew he will be paid handsomely. Win win for Khan even if he lose violently. Which he did.

I didnt pay for this crap since I knew and most NSB member knew this was a mismatch from the get go, in short, your only a dimwit of you think Khan had a competitive chance. Only takes one shot.
      Although I think he was in it for the money I do think that he honestly believed he had a chance, he went in there trying to win the fight, he took one or two decent shots before he ultimately got knocked out a few rounds earlier, he could have gone down then but he stayed up and kept fighting. He didnt just lay down and die against Canelo, in fact he won the first 3 (arguably 4 rounds). That shot Canelo hit him with was vicious and would have knocked out a lot of middleweights let alone a glass chin WW.

I dont like Khan but I think it's pretty disrespectful to suggest he was only looking for an easy payday. He had no business fighting a guy who is that much bigger and stronger than him in the first place but at least he went for it. I bet if Pacquaio fought Canelo and got knocked out like that you would be the first one on here singing praises about how brave he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        It's so simple he had no business fighting a bigger man, he knew he had no chance of winning. He was there for the prize money, since the promoters were willing to get this circus show going, and he has accepted that and he was a part of this freak show since he knew he will be paid handsomely. Win win for Khan even if he lose violently. Which he did.

I didnt pay for this crap since I knew and most NSB member knew this was a mismatch from the get go, in short, you are only a dimwit if you think Khan had a competitive chance that night.

Only takes one shot. That's what Canelo did.
        We all know that when it comes to Khan, love him or loave him, he is always involved in entertaining fights and one of the reason being he is always verge of being knocked out.
        Another being he is a entertaining offense fighter, who outboxes 99% of opponents around his weight class(s).

You keep saying he had no chance of winning , but he was winning, on the score cards according to most. And yes, Canelo was heavily favorite to win by knockout, so why should Khan not be maximizing his pay day? cushioning the blow, so to speak, if this was the most likely out come?

You are speaking like you have just unveiled some kind of revelation no one has thought of, the outcome was what the majority expected, still does n't mean its not a fascinating fight to watch, and does not make people "gullible", as you put it.
        Last edited by Slick_Rick; 05-10-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          yeah but only difference is you may actually die in the ring

khan is a boxer, who ha fought since he was a little kid, world titles, Olympic medal, even though he got knocke dout, boxers brains have been trained to take punches.

if canelo hit you with that punch you'd die mate, brain damage if u were lucky, 13 mil worth having ur mum wipe ur ass?

Comment

King Khan came to win - that is the difference

Comment

you know a situation is complete clusterfuck when Spoon23 shares the same opinion as rational posters.

Comment

"Boxers brains have been trained to take punches"

Comment

Well, you are as delusional as Khan is...

I say Canelo should give you a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Well, you are as delusional as Khan is...

I say Canelo should give you a shot.
                    I got Canelo in that one

Comment

This is boxing anything is possible, Charlie Z put the work in and got a Floyd Sr shot and then the champ Deontay Wilder. He put in the graft you have work to do Spoon. The Briggs approach also yields results.

Comment

Working...
                      X