Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

School Me : Why Should I Hate Hillary Clinton...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Me : Why Should I Hate Hillary Clinton...

So I got to thinking the other day...Im not big into politics...I keep up with the latest but im no Poli Sci major...I know im not voting for Trump....in all reality I don't disagree with EVERYTHING he is saying...if you come to this country and you come to be a fook up low life....guess what? we dont' want you here either... so yes GTFO of MY great country....but if you come to feed your faimly have a better life in general then by all means there should be a sit at the table for you...that being said I also don't want a ******ed person at the head of this country.....but I digress.....

So im left with Bernie Sanders...who wants to tax me to give to moofakas sitting on the couch.....no thanks.....Ted Cruz who basically is Trump just not mentally ******ed.....and then there is Hillary...I see much hate towards her but I dont' understand why....that whole email thing? the fact she is a woman? maybe the fact that she stayed with Billy while he was getting hes dick sucked by another woman?

I mean what is it? can anyone here with an informed opinion on the matter break it down for me? what am I missing? why should I vote for HC?

wachugot??? ok....................................GO!!!
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 04-04-2016, 02:03 PM.

LMFAO... you yanks will be stuck with Hillary and Trump, pick your choice

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      In that case it has to be HC no?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          eew

Comment

i'll keep it simple for simple folks.

cruz is not like trump. he preaches bible politics so that tells you off the bat who is ******ed of the two. also a career politician and a banker shill. no real world experience. = no bueno

hillary is also a banker shill. career poltician who wasn't good at anything she was involved in. was a terrible first lady, was a terrible secretary of state. got people killed and is facing felony charges for it. a warmonger who will probably usher America into WW3 with Russia and Iran. is heavy on identity politics, a red flag that she doesn't have America's interest at heart. her domestic policy is 4 more years of obama's on steroids. no real world experience. = no bueno

sanders. communist. no real world experience. = no bueno

trump is a world class bidnessman (businessman), has decades of real world experience in creating jobs and building big things, on time and at half the cost. has a very pragmatic foreign, actually the most moderate candidate on this topic. "America First" domestic policy = MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, amigo!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

cruz is not like trump. he preaches bible politics so that tells you off the bat who is ******ed of the two. also a career politician and a banker shill. no real world experience. = no bueno

hillary is also a banker shill. career poltician who wasn't good at anything she was involved in. was a terrible first lady, was a terrible secretary of state. got people killed and is facing felony charges for it. a warmonger who will probably usher America into WW3 with Russia and Iran. is heavy on identity politics, a red flag that she doesn't have America's interest at heart. her domestic policy is 4 more years of obama's on steroids. no real world experience. = no bueno

trump is a world class bidnessman (businessman), has decades of real world experience in creating jobs and building big things, on time and at half the cost. has a very pragmatic foreign, actually the most moderate candidate on this topic. "America First" domestic policy = MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, amigo!
              Don't give me that **** son.............What's world class bout bankruptcies??? If I had a small ONE MILLION DOLLAR loan from my daddy i'd manage to make more money too.....dont' act like the mothfaka took a penny and made it into millions.........dat dude is a stereotype walking and is an embarrassment to this county....but tell me more on HC doe........

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                Don't give me that **** son.............What's world class bout bankruptcies??? If I had a small ONE MILLION DOLLAR loan from my daddy i'd manage to make more money too.....dont' act like the mothfaka took a penny and made it into millions.........dat dude is a stereotype walking and is an embarrassment to this county....but tell me more on HC doe........
                bankruptcies are common in business, it's part of the game. if you had a million dollars, you won't magically turn it into 10 billion, kill that nonsense. you don't have trump's savvy or his intelligence. there would be more multi-billionaires than millionaires in this world if it were that easy. don't let what he said about Mexican illegals cloud your judgement, don't be a hurt-feelings voter, homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

If you wanted to keep it simple you'd be honest with yourself and everyone on here, that the real reason you are supporting Trump is because of Trumps vagues comments about getting along with Putin and Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    If you wanted to keep it simple you'd be honest with yourself and everyone on here, that the real reason you are supporting Trump is because of Trumps vagues comments about getting along with Putin and Russia.
                    And what would be wrong with that?.

Comment

Working...
                    X