Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2 best fighters you've witnessed in there primes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJJ and Pacquiao

Comment

Hopkins and Mayweather. I became a hardcore fan because of Hopkins, he made me understand the technical aspect of boxing. Trinidad and DLH (Who I was a fan of) didn't do it for me, the buzz they brought was only enough for me to be a casual.
      Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 11-07-2014, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Roy Jones jnr is the stand out. I won't name a second as it's close between a couple of guys

Comment

Roy Jones Jr is the best I've ever seen in my lifetime. It's a shame that the steroid stuff kinds tarnishes my memories of him.

Prince Naseem Hamed was the other one. One of the most exciting fighters ever and unbelievable power for a featherweight.

Comment

I have been really following boxing since 2006 (I was a casual and mostly watched European stuff before then), so I have to say Floyd and Manny.

I know it's hip to hate them and I'm not a "fan" of either, but if you think there have been better fighters since 2006, I would like to see them.

Comment

Oscar de la hoya , MArquez

Comment

Been following boxing casually since 2005 and hardcore since 2008, so Pacquiao and even though I hate to say it, Mayweather.

Comment

floyd and roy jones

and gotta throw rigo in there lol

Comment

James Toney, but he is such of a waste of talent in being so sloppy with his weight and training.

But there was none like Finito Lopez

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                      Roy Jones jnr is the stand out. I won't name a second as it's close between a couple of guys
                      this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X