Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Andre Ward and Bernard Hopkins Agree Not To Fight Each Other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    they really are two slick dudes.

they'd slide right out of the ring and start feinting people at ringside
    Lol underrated comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      LMfao that not how you pass the torch lmfao.
      I understand what you are saying but I disagree. I think Hopkins and Ward would disagree too. Ward is the current version of Bernard(olde school fighter). If Hopkins doesnt want the fight he has earned that right.

You probably thinking about Ali-Holmes type of situation. Nobody wants to see that

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
        I understand what you are saying but I disagree. I think Hopkins and Ward would disagree too. Ward is the current version of Bernard(olde school fighter). If Hopkins doesnt want the fight he has earned that right.

You probably thinking about Ali-Holmes type of situation. Nobody wants to see that
        I see your POV of the situation but I just think it the wrong way to look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Peach View Post
          Same reason Ward and Dirrell made an agreement to not fight in the middle of a tournament they both entered. That's just how Ward runs his career.
          Ward wanted to fight Dirrell, he was open to fighting Hopkins too.

I just think Hopkins and Dirrell didn't fancy their chances against Ward, I guess they figured they would lose.

Comment

they never agreed. Ward wouldve fought him with the quickness but X started this whole never fighting talk. When it was clear that he wouldnt fight then Ward just started caving to it and saying the same thing but nothing has changed from then and now. I have no doubt Ward would fight him and do it quick

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
              Black fighters don't fighters other black fighters nowadays, they just don't sell.
              Lol at these lies! Black boxers against Blacks is mostly what you see on US television unless your watching univision or telemundo. At least 60 percent of the time. The selling part is true.

Comment

Black america wanted Vitali and Wlad to fight each other. However when it comes to Ward vs Hopkins and Broner vs Mayweather Oh dey like brothers doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Black america wanted Vitali and Wlad to fight each other. However when it comes to Ward vs Hopkins and Broner vs Mayweather Oh dey like brothers doe.
                  And funny how you guys claim to want to see them fight yet you would do nothing but complain about their "boringness". GTFOH and take your racial agenda with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                    And funny how you guys claim to want to see them fight yet you would do nothing but complain about their "boringness". GTFOH and take your racial agenda with you.
                    lmfao at this tard talking about racial agendas

dumbass you got the biggest racial agenda on the site

Comment

Working...
                    X