Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What benefit do Pacquaio's huge calves have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pinoys got their big legs/claves from all the years of squatting when shitting.

Comment

I remember reading a post years ago, as Pacquiao was going up in weight, the main concern was that Freddie Roach didn't want his speed to suffer. So they put a plan together to build his legs.

The person who posted it may have made it up

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        pinoys got their big legs/claves from all the years of squatting when shitting.
        Lmfao great response! But yea they got them big calves from all that lechun (pig) they been eating to make them faster to run from corner shops thrifts

Comment

I think having big calves/thick legs affects your chin. That's why Pacquiao was always able to take monstrous shots and not go down. Canelo is another fighter that has real thick legs, and I don't think he's ever been dropped in his career. To me Pacquiao's and Canelo's legs make them like tree stumps. How do you knock down a tree stump? You don't. That s**t is planted and it's staying there. The only person to knock down and knock out a tree stump is Juan Manuel Marquez. Well, I know Pacquiao was K.O.'d early in his career, but I don't know if he had the huge legs back then.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

kicking ass is a great exercise in developing calves

Comment

i read his biography , when he was younger he would have to carry heavy loads of fish and water up steep hills in his town ...that is where he developed his calves

Comment

Prince Naseem had a skinny upper body and massive legs, it helped Naz punch you while he was off balance and gain power. Most guys have to be grounded and sit on their shots, Naz could knock you out while he wasn't grounded.

I think it helps Pacman with his angled attack he can get in and out from weird angles, he can get in and out the only time he is off balance is when he lunges with one leg off the ground when he delivers the missile left hand that he really doesn't use much anymore.

But he has an abnormal body, huge massive legs and ankles but a small upper body.

Marquez has a huge muscular upperbody but toothpick legs and ankles.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  those calves are the reason mannys chin is granite, they allow him to absorb better shots and keep him balanced. i also think he can generate more power and leverage.

You my friend are delusional, granite chin? dude his chin is not good, he has been ko many times and dropped many times and put to sleep.

please stop living in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Prince Naseem had a skinny upper body and massive legs, it helped Naz punch you while he was off balance and gain power. Most guys have to be grounded and sit on their shots, Naz could knock you out while he wasn't grounded.

I think it helps Pacman with his angled attack he can get in and out from weird angles, he can get in and out the only time he is off balance is when he lunges with one leg off the ground when he delivers the missile left hand that he really doesn't use much anymore.

But he has an abnormal body, huge massive legs and ankles but a small upper body.

Marquez has a huge muscular upperbody but toothpick legs and ankles.
                    Those are Godly legs.

Originally posted by hectari View Post

You my friend are delusional, granite chin? dude his chin is not good, he has been ko many times and dropped many times and put to sleep.

please stop living in denial.
                    Dude, just stop.......

Comment

He looks good wearing tight jeans

Comment

Working...
                      X