Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my girl made a mess in the bathroom...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
    she was in there for about 30 min...i heard her farting the whole time...i even smelled her rancid dump from the living room 15 feet away beyond a closed door...I didnt wanna say anything because it would embaress her...so i sat there quietly...when she came out she let out another nasty fart and belched without realizing i was sitting on the couch a few feet away...she then laughed thinking it was cute/funny...i explained to her that none of it was funny at all...she then walked away texting violently...i think she texts while she dumps...i know shes talked to me on the phone plenty of times while she is taking a dump...because i hear a loud splash then the toilet paper rolling out and then a flush...followed by her having to grab the plunger to wrangle the turd violently and viciously...all while on the phone with me she wrangles the turd...until it is plunged out and she can flush...then she doesn't want to admit shes even in the bathroom dropping a humongous deuce...she also burns holes in her pants with the silent but deadly lethal farts she does...she has shart stains on a few of her thongs...the sad thing is shes 5 foot 2 98lbs with nice boobs/butt...i think iv had enough of this nasty crap however. Id like other guys opinions on this matter.

thanks for the laugh!

check the transmission on that beast bro!
    that doesn't sound like a girl to me

Comment

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
      she was in there for about 30 min...i heard her farting the whole time...i even smelled her rancid dump from the living room 15 feet away beyond a closed door...I didnt wanna say anything because it would embaress her...so i sat there quietly...when she came out she let out another nasty fart and belched without realizing i was sitting on the couch a few feet away...she then laughed thinking it was cute/funny...i explained to her that none of it was funny at all...she then walked away texting violently...i think she texts while she dumps...i know shes talked to me on the phone plenty of times while she is taking a dump...because i hear a loud splash then the toilet paper rolling out and then a flush...followed by her having to grab the plunger to wrangle the turd violently and viciously...all while on the phone with me she wrangles the turd...until it is plunged out and she can flush...then she doesn't want to admit shes even in the bathroom dropping a humongous deuce...she also burns holes in her pants with the silent but deadly lethal farts she does...she has shart stains on a few of her thongs...the sad thing is shes 5 foot 2 98lbs with nice boobs/butt...i think iv had enough of this nasty crap however. Id like other guys opinions on this matter.
      I blame your parents. They should have brought your sister up with better manners.

Comment

I was actually in tears reading this post. Thread of the day so far. That being said it just shows how comfortable she is with you. That's a good thing.

Comment

Comment

So your girlfriend's bodily functions have deflated your illusions?!

She's not the pedestal frequenting Virgin Mary after all.

Oh well, **** happens. . . . . . . all over her thong by the sounds of it.

Comment

3/5. Might use again. :wank:

Comment

Leave her ASAP. She is a satanist.

Comment

i found this story nastier than actually seeing a video... as i bite down on my chicken teriyaki and gyoza.

Comment

Perhaps you might find comfort in the fact that other guys will find it more disturbing than you do, TS. In other words, you've got Ms. Stank Booty all to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by -makavelli- View Post
                      please video record and upload
                      this!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X