Omar Henry diagnosed with Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Henry diagnosed with Cancer

Sad news. Hope he pulls through.

This came out a few weeks back and there were a few threads on it, I made one myself in coms and suggs asking for a thread to be made for well wishers, but it got inexplicably pulled. Gotta wish him the best and if religion is your thing then pray for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      This came out a few weeks back and there were a few threads on it, I made one myself in coms and suggs asking for a thread to be made for well wishers, but it got inexplicably pulled. Gotta wish him the best and if religion is your thing then pray for the guy.
      He's been sick, but I thought the cancer diagnosis was just known in the last day or so.

Comment

I just read in floydhype that he is having surgery, n today Thursday he will find out if he will live to see 2013

Wow really sad, he is barely 25 damn, hopefully everything comes out okay

Comment

yeah man that sucks, hope he pulls through and make a full comeback.

Comment

Here is his interview from the hospital, day before surgery

Comment

"Hopefully Thursday, everything is okay and when I wake up, I'll know exactly what's going on and the cancer will be gone. They said 'm going to wake up with tubes in my mouth and 'll be really out of it. I will find out tomorrow if I'm free of the cancer, or if I won't be here to see 2013. That's what they told me. Life and death has never come so close, especially since I was so close to the top and being close to the top of my career. I was about to headline Showtime at 25 years old, in the prime of my career. Now, I could literally be dead tomorrow"

http://ow.ly/g4ldK

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                "Hopefully Thursday, everything is okay and when I wake up, I'll know exactly what's going on and the cancer will be gone. They said 'm going to wake up with tubes in my mouth and 'll be really out of it. I will find out tomorrow if I'm free of the cancer, or if I won't be here to see 2013. That's what they told me. Life and death has never come so close, especially since I was so close to the top and being close to the top of my career. I was about to headline Showtime at 25 years old, in the prime of my career. Now, I could literally be dead tomorrow"

http://ow.ly/g4ldK
                crazy shit. Cant help but feel sad for dude.

Comment

All the best man!

Comment

Just sad really just sad

Comment

Working...
                    X