Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a great fight at 140 but I would actually prefer it happen at a 143 catchweight I think both guys would be stronger an it would make a better fight.

Comment

If Khan sticks to his skills he can win this one by a wide decision but he would have to control his instincts to brawl. If he starts brawling, he'll get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
        If Khan sticks to his skills he can win this one by a wide decision but he would have to control his instincts to brawl. If he starts brawling, he'll get stopped.
        No doubt he could give him a boxing lesson.. But do you really think he's going to be able to keep Rios off of him for 12 rounds?

I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          No doubt he could give him a boxing lesson.. But do you really think he's going to be able to keep Rios off of him for 12 rounds?

I don't.
          Well if Virgil Hunter can instill that discipline in him, he might be able to. I personally think the Maidana fight was a blessing and a curse for Khan. It gave Khan a lot of credibility but at the same time it made him believe that he could take those big shots so he started getting more reckless again. I thought he was quite disciplined with Roach up until that fight.

Comment

Rios By Brutal K.O. that sends Khan to retirement, if this fight ever happens which I doubt.

Comment

I would pay for this fight with the one condition that Amir would have to be trained by Roach for this fight.

Comment

The way I see it anyone who can Box and has superior conditioning can beat Rios.

Comment

Khan probably should avoid this fight harder than Donaire is avoiding Rigondeaux.

Comment

Right now Khan;s confidence can't be too good so I think Rios would win.

Comment

Are these guys not with different promoters and therefore the fight won't happen?

If it did, I'd see it similar to the Maidana fight

Comment

Working...
                      X