Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn I just bet 800 on ortiz,, I need someone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ehhh, not too good, not too good. . . did you straddle it against mayweather to win by KO, or for the fight in general to end by stoppage or UD - or something like that? or did you just put 800 straight up on ortiz to win outright?

I mean, I honestly wouldn't have made that bet, but man Ortiz does have a chance to win. I think he has a chance to win a UD (although a controversial one), simply because about 75 % of the time refs favor high punch output/aggression over accuracy. . . And he also has the puncher's chance. . . And the bright side is, if you DO WIN, ****, you've just won about 5600 dollars. . . . If not, **** it, just cut some "wants" out of your budget for the next month or so, and make up for it (im not sure what your financial situation/income/job is like, though).

Comment

Ortiz has 0 chance.

Comment

I think Ortiz has a 50 percent chance to beat Floyd coz he is bigger and younger. But it should be by KO because he will not win a decision

Comment

Like a 1% chance

Comment

I know ortiz was getting outboxed by lamont at the end, but I hear floyd doesnt have his legs, the long lay off, mosely was old..... So,i said fuk it..

Comment

Originally posted by mis werfanos View Post
              To tell me if they really think yes got a chance lol.. I believe in him but don't know what I just got myself into
              Green k given. That's the extent of the green you're gonna see though..

Comment

Floyd's proven time and time again you need a lot more than just being big and strong and winging a lot of punches to beat him. Ortiz goes in wild with his chin up and will be open to counters all night, he has no jab to set up his attacks from, he is getting schooled. You're braver than me, but your money is gone.

Comment

If you got odds and the 800 isn't going to hurt you (IE it wasn't your rent money) then why not, crazier things have happened, but your taking a bad bet here. I'd maybe throw $50-100 on ortiz just to spice up the fight even more, but my financial situation may be different then yours, $800 to you may be $50 to me. He's got a chance, not a good one, but he is a lefty, he's fast, he's heavy handed..

If ortiz pulls off the upset you'll look like a genius...
                  but right now, you're not looking very genius

Comment

He has a great chance just going by whats going on in the sports books. Floyd opened at a 12-1 favorite, hes now at 4-1. That means big money is on Ortiz.

Boxing is a sport where you gotta fight on a regular basis or you lose it. He aint fighting no Marquez at no catchweight that he can't even make. And if Ortiz doesn't gas out and gets off first and throws combinations and clinches to avoid Floyd getting off than he'll win easy. We know that philly shell don't work on southpaws.

We all know Floyd can't hurt Ortiz and we all know Ortiz can hurt Floyd.

Ortiz by devastating KO

Comment

Shoudn't you have made this thread BEFORE you bet 800?

Comment

Working...
                      X